• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 9/13/13: Tinicum Park in Erwinna, PA

BogeyNoMore

* Ace No More *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Tinicum Park in Erwinna, PA
Course Rating: 3.71, 34 reviews
Hole 15,
Pin A: 313 ft
Pin B: 495 ft
Pin C: 706 ft

From the Course Map, it looks like the short pin's pretty straight ahead, with the med and long pins just further up along a RHBH hyzer line. No info regarding terrain or any tips.

Tee: Looks like you can see the pin in the short position.
4522e540.jpg

Mid Fairway:Must be in the middle position here?
97f2f525.jpg

Hole #15 Basket in the very long 'C' position listed at 706 feet:
c06e1c6a.jpg

Last edited:
R-Pro Boss off the tee for all three:
A: x1... if it's really nice, APX for birdie, otherwsie Challenger + APX for 3.
B: x1... follow up with a mid + APX - should be a 3, could be a 4.
C: x2... if the first two go well --> Challenger + APX for 4, but could easily be 5.

River off the tee, lots of variability thereafter. Definitely will try something accurate when approaching the long so as to avoid that nasty rough.

For all those who haven't played this course: The ceiling to throw here is very low so you have to throw something low and hard. If you need a lot of air to throw your drivers this hole will eat you up right away.

A: DX Roc thrown flat and right at it.
B & C: SE Banshee flat and hard to get through the initial fairway. SE Banshee again because it's usually windy at Tinni so I want to keep the disc low. Wizard for the putt.

I need to see how low those trees are. My first inclination would be to throw a TL low and fast.

Most guys I know who play this regularly throw either a putter (Gripsenemy), roc (me) or buzz (other friends) to the short pin position.

There is really no way to air out a driver here to get max D. You could hyzer flip something like a Bolt to get out there but you can't throw any higher than about 10 t0 15 feet. Those branches just snag your discs like crazy.