• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 9.13.2010

Noill

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Bluemont Park in Arlington, VA

Hole 2 White Tee

166 ft (par 5) <--I don't buy that 5 par thing but that's what is listed

25264f41.jpg

fb6d5955.gif

Last edited:
It looks like a slow right turn from the map...

Stingray turned over a bit..

I normally throw something sidearm and drop it near the basket. Any disc usually works since the hole is short. The two big trees are the main obstacle.

I think I will try out my new forehand throw with a Buzzz, RHFH, and curve it around the trees somehow.

Par 5 has to be the rec par and would have to be to long basket. From this picture it looks like the basket is in the shortest pin position and is a pretty easy 2 using any number of different shots. Keep in mind that this picture looks like it was taken in the late fall and isn't a totally accurate representation of the shot difficulty. In my opinion, white A (the hole pictured) is the easiest combo of of basket location and teepad for hole 2.
BTW i throw a semi beaten buzzz from this teepad no matter where the basket is..

Lets bring in all the info here.

Red 168 ft Par 5 (lol no)
f5653f75.jpg

White 166 ft Par 5 (lol no)
25264f41.jpg

Blue 350 ft Par 3
6e23179c.jpg

Red and White Im going RHBH with a star Stingray (at least until I get a Roc beat in) or depening on how the line I see in person looks, might go Wizard.

Blue: Im throwing a Pro Leopard with a good bit of hyzer on it and low. Want it to turn over but very slowly turn if any. Play from there as above.

not sure what the best gap is, but LHBH, seems a flx done can get it done

Wow...not sure

From the short tees, either a Voodoo anny/turnover or an overhead (white tee may work really well)

From the blue, it may be a placement shot with a Roc, or perhaps I can sneak my flippy Eagle through on a late turnover. Since the pic shows no leaves, I wonder if there is a creative high line...