• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 9/30/11

Interesting hole. At first I thought that the big hyzer over the water with my VP would be the obvious choice, but would it be the smartest? If I go too wide and end up in the drink, I'd still have a long approach over water, with more water behind the basket. It could end in disaster. Even with a successful approach it would be bogey at best, and double or more at worst.

I think the smarter route for me would be to go straight at it with Grip Pure. Even if it fails (which in that case would most likely be long or long left), I'd have a putt for ob-3, and a bogey at worst.

im leaning toward a wizard right at it
but i also like the drone on a big hyzer but that could go long on me or stay too far right.

i'd probably go on a big hyzer to the right with my banshee or maybe just lay up with an ion.

Ther water right behind the basket as well. I throw a sinus

Z-Comet with a nice hyzer-flip, nice an easy like, an watch it just float straight at it....mmmm now I gotta go throw my Comets around, frikkin dgcr always making me wanna go play....

Hyzer spike with the Vector to the right of the first tree. I'd be highly tempted to throw my Fuse on a laser right at it though. I'm surprised more people didn't say they would just spike this - it's a natural angle for such a shot (RHBH)

Never mind.

This gives me the jest.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course_files/1909/57395b72.pdf

f7720d7b.jpg

Puuter of some sort out right flat, let the fade bring it in for maybe a putt behind those trees.

I like the look of this with the water along the right (but I can see how LHBH players don't). Assuming relatively level ground, 195 means I'm throwing a mid for sure.

No wind: Roc (can't chance throwing my Nebula in the drink).
Tailwind: Buzzz
Headwind: Hornet or Drone

I would probably hyzer a Striker or a Trident over the water.

nice little hole! i see four shots and the selection would depend entirely on the wind direction.