• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hole of the day 4-30-2010

For you guys having trouble with OHs; if it helps any, try both a thumber and a tomahawk and see how they work for you. My thumber is better than my tommie, but both could hit this hole and all I do is throw like I am in center field trying to bypass second base and gun for home(no run up, almost like a quick wind up). Of course, I played center field and pitcher growing up; eventually just center cause my only pitch has fast or knuckle.

For you guys having trouble with OHs; if it helps any, try both a thumber and a tomahawk and see how they work for you. My thumber is better than my tommie, but both could hit this hole and all I do is throw like I am in center field trying to bypass second base and gun for home(no run up, almost like a quick wind up). Of course, I played center field and pitcher growing up; eventually just center cause my only pitch has fast or knuckle.

Thank you! I've really only used them for getting out of tough spots. I know my thumber will glide one way, and a tomahawk will glide the other. I'll have to work on that, I've seen people drive doing that. I hadn't really used it. I did like the way it flew though! :thmbup:

Depending on how far out those trees are, I might throw my star firebird straight to hit that gap and let it fade back hard to the left.

Latest posts