• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hole of the day - 4/9/2010

x584zm.jpg

Hole length 338'

Looking at other pics, it looks like you tee off from the right and back of that shed in the pic.

I would throw a comet or an easy eagle depending on the exact line.

Wearing DX Roc (leaving it short) or DX Gazelle (trying for birdie), depending on how tight it really is...risk/reward decision of ensuring I hit the gap.

Right of the shed or stage-right? Any pics from the tee?

I had some pretty good luck throwing a thrashed P-PD low and powered down on a shot like this the other night. Maybe an Ontario if there's enough height for it. Might also be a good forehand roller, that ground looks flat and clear, and there's plenty of room to roll.

i'd toss the teebird

It's a long RHBH turnover. But note that it's at 7000 ft elevation where discs don't turn as well. So the disc really has to be beat up to turn.

It's a long RHBH turnover. But note that it's at 7000 ft elevation where discs don't turn as well. So the disc really has to be beat up to turn.

Depending on how the annies and turnovers have been going that day up to that point:

- it's all workin': beat P-PD
- been some problems but mostly good: anny with the Ontario
- ain't workin' today: FH roller
- desperately trying to tread water: beat Wizard couple times.

Last edited:
This hole is a great forehand shot. But it's not too hard to crank a RHBH slight turnover or anny. There's a pretty open line to the basket compared to some other holes on the course.

Thorpe Park by the way is a great place to play.

I'd go the inside line with a low Stalker.

This hole is a great forehand shot. But it's not too hard to crank a RHBH slight turnover or anny. There's a pretty open line to the basket compared to some other holes on the course.

Thorpe Park by the way is a great place to play.

All of the Flagstaff courses are great in my opinion, I had a blast last time I was there, kinda sucked, I was kickin a cold when I played Snowbowl, almost killed me.