• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hole of the Day: 5.12.10

zenbot

*Super Moderator*
Staff member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Hole #7 @ J.P. Moseley Park

265, 341, or 475 depending on the tee box. All look like a straight fairway with the pin tucked into the trees on the right.

e1796494.jpg

b18f9fe6.jpg

f7fe3b97.jpg

265 distance I am throwin my Star TL, RHBH, on a slight anny line to tuck in there. Form the long, I would have thrown my Champ Beast, which was recently lost, and hope that I can at least make it close to that slight bend to the right and have a straight shot to throw for a long biridie or a sure par at least.

I'm throwing an Avenger SS on anything but the LONG tee, at which point I'm getting jiggy with a super light DX Wraith and throwing it on a TINY bit of hyzer and it should finish down and right.

\/\/

mmm that long spot looks tasty. i would ideally bomb a roller out there or turn over a beat up star destroyer, depending on the length and condition of the grass and the direction of the wind.:thmbup:

I always make sure to hit up this course when I go down to see family in Stockbridge. I pretty much stay on the long tees, for concrete purposes. I try to be as consistent of a player as I can possibly be on any course; however, this hole can have either extreme headwind or extreme downwind, or just brutal heat and no wind in the deep of summer! I usually stick with my SOLS for a long hyzer flip. If it is ungodly headwindish, I will pull out my beat champ boss and try to turn it in there high and long. Great hole! If you keep it straight, and steer clear of the danger left and right, you can usually get a second shot close enough for a par.

mmm that long spot looks tasty. i would ideally bomb a roller out there or turn over a beat up star destroyer, depending on the length and condition of the grass and the direction of the wind.:thmbup:

Roller is always a good choice, if you are out there when they have recently cut the grass!! Great long course

Short: RHFH Eagle, nice and easy. Could be an ace run if I was just a little more confortable in my FH game. Should at least have a bird shot.

Mid: Pro Leo RHBH Flat to slightly anny to get a nice right turn. Dont think I am making it there but I should have a chance at a 20' bird putt.

Long: RHBH beat DX Eagle hyzer-flip to get me as far down there as I can. Ion will give me a chance at a long bird but I am guessing I will be putting for par.

(all assumes I dont screw up and griplock or do a craptastic nose up fubar, which is probably most likely)

Short: DX Roc, anny

Med: Beat-in DX Eagle, turnover or maybe a SOLF big anny

Long: Wraith or Surge (whatever is in the bag) landing on middle/left side of fairway to give better upshot angle

Short: Stingray
Middle: Cheetah
Long: Wraith for a long straight shot that'll hopefully fade away from the woods and give me an easy approach for 3

Short: wizard

Med: Flippy Eagle or Orion depending

Long: stable Orion that fades out a bit to give me a better angle at the pin or if I am feeling saucy, sky roller.

265 #2 Slice
341 I would throw my Destroyer down the right hand side, that should put me at 300 to 310, then I'd break out the Mako
475 My Destroyer, possibly the buzz or Mako to approach.

Short: go to the field and learn flicks. return when done, deuce.
Medium: roadrunner out left on an anny, coming back right to get close
long: teebird up the middle, staying a little left to avoid trees, up and down 3.

Latest posts