• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hole of the day 5/14/2010

Your link doesnt take me to the thread. Just takes me to this post

" #24 05-12-2010, 09:02 PM
Disc_Addict
Bogey Member Join Date: May 2010

Why is it when people talk about stability they talk about varying degrees of overstable but when it comes to being understable, just turning it over is enough. I have heard so many people disgregaurd a nuke ss cause a nuke already turns over. Much like shots that require you to go hard left there are equally the same number of shots that require right. With that said a nuke ss would be just as important as any super overstable driver you reach for. Now for some the arguent would be to pistol, which I agree, but I play with seveal people who either can't pistol at all or it's not as good as their backhand. Why sacrafice a shot to a week technique cause you only have one disk that can trun over by design or your pistol sucks. "

OHHH! Nevermind I found it.

From what I can gather, "pistol" is a moniker given to an anemic, fluttery sidearm throw, often thrown practically spike anhyzer with a superfast, massively overstable disc to mask its inherent lack of aerodynamic/gyroscopic suitability for stable, sustainable flight. Often results in orgasmic moans of, "Damn, I crushed that," or "What a bomb!" after it completes its radically-arched, S-shaped flight & inevitably lands 240 feet away from the thrower and 100 feet off of the intended line.

Haha Hate to say, I've done that the first time I got any sort of forehand throw to work and it probably looked just as he described.

If there is a window, giant sized sky hyzer (11x Firebird) over the top. If not, either FH roller (Champ Monarch) or BH worm-burner skipper (CE Whippet-x).

LHBH

Either a ESP meteor or cryztal buzzz

Yep, going over the branches with a Pred or XXX.

i might throw my Leopard, RHBH and left it fade a little back to the left with a tiny bit of hyzer on it.

Latest posts