• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hole of the day 5/25/2010

RHINESEL

Double Eagle Member
North Cabarrus Park in Concord, NC

Hole #6 175ft par 3

Course Map:
57f801df.jpg

Tee:
929d89fd.jpg

I think I'm going to whip out my FLX Drone RHBH for this shot. He's been feeling left out of these HOTD threads and is getting jealous.

North Cabarrus Park in Concord, NC

Hole #6 175ft par 3

Course Map:
57f801df.jpg

Tee:
929d89fd.jpg

I think I'm going to whip out my FLX Drone RHBH for this shot. He's been feeling left out of these HOTD threads and is getting jealous.

Ahhh, the memories. My first ACE was on this hole.:hfive:

It was: RHBH Champion Coyote (167grams)

Hole 4 on that course is one of the hardest holes I have EVER played anywhere. Tunnel shot with disc grabbing bamboo at the entrance. The teepad position makes it even harder.

I would probably throw an R-Pro Dart on a hyzer line RHBH.

175' sounds like my Core on a smooth easy RHBH throw with just a touch of hyzer would follow that path.

Either a Voodoo or a Roc, depending on my mood and how much fade I need. Maybe a skip shot with a driver.

Looks like a nice hole... But, who the hell put the tee-sign there? Ouch!
DSCJNKY

On the overhead picture it looks like there's a pretty hard dogleg left behind the trees...
If it's a big turn, I'd try to throw a driver (ESP Force) RHBH on a heavy hyzer to get a skip / jump at the basket.

If it's a bit more gradual I may just go with a soft hyzer on my Wasp or more hyzer with a Buzzz.

So many choices... :)

Star Gator. Throw it straight and flat and then let do what it does best, fade hard left followed by a high skip and then "CHING!"...PAY ME.

Wizard. I don't think there's enough room for me for a hyzer with anything else. I'd be afraid of a big skip at the end or hitting the trees on the right. It doesn't look like you need to get too far off to the left to get close to the basket. Just getting to the corner and fading a bit into it, even with a putter, seems like it should get you close enough for a putt.

I would jump into the green pipe just left of the pic, grab some coins, stomp some Koopas, and emerge right next to the basket for the deuce.

Latest posts