• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hole of the Day for September 10, 2010

bcr123psu

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Ewing Park - Des Moines, IA

Hole #3

250'
390'

Par 3

Tee:
18d5f209.jpg

Fairway:
bb6b0578.jpg

Basket:
82c6fb9b.jpg

I'm assuming that the first picture is from the long tee, but the course map also shows three baskets:

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course_files/65/64df5916.pdf

You decide. How you gonna throw?

RHBH
Short: Z Wasp
Long: Seasoned E-Pro Assassin and after I hit a tree 10-15' from the tee, re-drive with a Z Buzzz.

Most likely a Pro-D Cyclone, to a Buzzz/Avair to Putting.

The one pictured is the long tee, but the basket is only 309'. That's the only pin placement I think I've seen.

I usually try to get there with a Roc, but if money was on the line I'd probably go with a beat Gazelle. It's kind of hard to get the height needed for a mid-longer Roc shot.

Long tee at 309': Beat-in DX Teebird, keep a low, straight shot.

Short tee, assuming it's stillthe straight shot: Roc

Sounds like a digit got transposed if its actually 309.

RHBH both

Short tee (there is the short tee, right?) Im going to hyzer-flip a star Stingray and stay low.

Long tee, Im going to hyzer-flip a Cheetah as of right now. Have to try my Gazelle but this looks like the type of shot I might want that Gazelle for.

Wizard from the short, cheetah from the long to stay under the ceiling.

I may just try throwing two Buzzz and take a Par. Although as stated previously, I probably would be hard pressed to get enough height to throw a Buzzz.

I could also try a TL, Buzzz.

buzzz or teebird to make it through that narrow alley

From the short tee a Roc. From the long tee a Teebird. Something straight as an arrow right at the basket, no need to throw extra distance with a hyzer/anhyzer.

Short: Stand and Deliver champion Stingray
Long: low flying Echo Star Katana
mulligan (aka practice): Stratus for the mega roll!

Nice another course right by me.. 2 times in a week! I usually throw a TL on this the trees on the right usually gobble it up though.

RHBH Buzzz. I'm guaranteed to hit something, so I'd rather bounce the Buzzz than a driver. I'd like a 3 on this hole, but honest bet is a 4.

RHBH Buzzz. I'm guaranteed to hit something, so I'd rather bounce the Buzzz than a driver. I'd like a 3 on this hole, but honest bet is a 4.
It's not quite as bad as it looks. You could throw 2 really easy approach shots and be under the basket. The hole before it is much more wooded.