• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Homemade Bag

Mjc4043

My girlfriend thinks my innova standard bag looks too much like a lunchbox, so she went ahead and made her own:

6411_545607121886_9505591_33049876_4954657_n.jpg

6411_545607131866_9505591_33049877_4222956_n.jpg

Notice the internal pocket seen in the second photo.
Let us know what you think.

-Michael

Looks like a canvas golfmate bag

Looks great. Nice sewing job. I'm envious, but not enough to acutally learn to sew :rolleyes:.

However, I couldn't live without pockets and a water bottle holder.

Hey, if you've got something that works, then it's a great bag for you. My gf played with a little messenger bag like that until I got her a starter bag, and it worked just fine.

Looks good. They'll never know her dirty little secret. She plays DISC GOLF!

That's a nice looking little bag. I agree with billnchristy. The work looks quality enough that she could sell them.

I like it. She did a fine job and if I could have a custom bag I would take it. Everyone has the same black innova bag I carry.

Everyone.

I'll third that that it looks like a nutsac...the bag, not the bodypart. But its very creative and looks great! Wish I was that handy, not really in the way of sewing, but in general. Awesome bag!

lolol... googling to find patterns for a disc golf bag and came right back to DGCR... somehow i didnt find this when I was searching here...

this is pretty close to the bag i am thinking of in my head... and no i do not just sit around thinking about nutsacs

Latest posts