• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How do I contact Revolution Disc Golf via phone?

dicknards

All,

I apologize if this is in the wrong forum. Mods, please move if it is not.

I have a problem I am hoping you guys can help me with. My buddy and I both ordered Carolina Team Bags over the weekend. Before ordering Dave @ Revolution (Discgolfer.com) was great in answering a couple of questions I had but since the order was placed on the weekend I have yet to receive any communication other than the typical canned order confirmation. I have sent repeated emails to him asking the status of our orders and have not received a single reply. The phone number and email address listed on the who is info for discgolfer.com both don't work.

I know they have a good rep, but I worry about online transactions when I don't get any communication from the vendor for almost a week after my order has been placed.

Any help would be great. If I don't hear anything by this weekend I guess I'll just dispute the charge and buy a different bag.

Latest posts