• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many discs do you carry per round?

how many discs do you carry per round?

• 1-5

Votes: 24 4.9%
  • 6-10

Votes: 76 15.6%
  • 11-15

Votes: 163 33.5%
  • 16-20

Votes: 157 32.3%
  • 21-25

Votes: 57 11.7%
  • 26-30

Votes: 8 1.6%
  • 31+

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
3 aviars
1 clozer
3 wraiths
2 destroyers
1 startana
2 rr's
1 wasp
1 buzzz
1 zone
2 star xd's
1 star skeeter
1 z xtreme
1 11x eagle
20 total and I use them all.

I currently carry 15. Sometimes a couple more sometimes a couple less
4 Wizards
Esp Comet
3 Z Buzzz
Pro Line Leopard
3 Teebirds
EXP 1.7
2 OLFs

I carry 16
2 KC Pro Aviars
Z Zone
2 Wasps- Ti and Z
Z Buzzz
Z Comet
3 Champ Glow Gazelles
Z Pred
3 Orcs- Champ Glow and 2 SB
2 Swords

If I'm playing a quick round
KC Aviar
Z Wasp
Z Comet
Champ Glow Gazelle
Champ Glow Orc

It was 20 but I have recently moved mainly to all mids except for leppard, eagle, tl, teebird and my putter so that moved me to 18. I still think that's a bit much so I'm going to remove the mids I don't like after I try them out for a bit.

16 ..

2 lids - 71mold, whitler
4 putters - 2 9x aviar, DXXD, grid stamp aviar
4 mids - z-buzz, z-hornet, dx roc, dx sm roc
6 drivers - dx gazelle, z-stalker, z-tracker, proto esp nuke ss, esp nuke, z-predator

21 discs in my bag for normal rounds, although I usually don't use them all, and some are still on trial. tourneys i'll grab a couple backups for my most used discs or water courses i'll add in a floating driver.

drivers/mids:
1 vip king - looong flex shots
1 vip sword - longest disc, dead straight with a little fade at the end or sometimes a mild flex
1 tourney sword - less stable than the vip, used for same shots when im just not able to put the power into the vip
1 tourney giant - still on trial, thought it would take over the echo star xcal spot but its a bit more stable yet, need to break it in a bit thus the xcal stays as well
1 vip boatman - shorter than the swords but used for closely the line
1 vip northman - hyzer flip to turn shots
1 opto saint - tight s-lines
1 opto river - shorter hyzer flip to turn shots
1 vip warship - was on trial, now a go to for 300' slight turn shots off the tee
1 proton vector, non-FR - go to midrange, and used for drives around 250' either straight with slight fade or on a hyzer line
1 proton axis, FR - still on trial, flies decently similar lines as the saint but on a hyzer flip is easily longer than my vector
1 crystal z stalker - the one discraft disc in my bag, i just can't find a replacement from lat/westside or even innova so it stays
1 champ starfire - more stable than the boatman and used for simple straight shots with fade and 9/10 times a skip at the end
1 echo star xcaliber - overstable, usually used for hyzer lines, sometimes if i want a nice hard fade at the end ill go for it too, course dependant
1 champ firebird - shorter than the xcal
(optional) 1 r-pro wahoo - grab for water shots when i'm just not that sure that i can hit the shot i want that day, more of a if im having a bad day already disc, thrown on hyzer flip s lines

putters:
4 medium opaque ions - 1 for putting inside 50' / 3 for putting practice before round
1 champ rhyno - 50' - 100' upshots
1 r-pro hydra - 100'-150' upshots, putting with a water backstop, ~200' drives if for some reason i dont feel like powering down a mid that day

21 discs in my bag for normal rounds, although I usually don't use them all, and some are still on trial. tourneys i'll grab a couple backups for my most used discs or water courses i'll add in a floating driver.

drivers/mids:
1 vip king - looong flex shots
1 vip sword - longest disc, dead straight with a little fade at the end or sometimes a mild flex
1 tourney sword - less stable than the vip, used for same shots when im just not able to put the power into the vip
1 tourney giant - still on trial, thought it would take over the echo star xcal spot but its a bit more stable yet, need to break it in a bit thus the xcal stays as well
1 vip boatman - shorter than the swords but used for closely the line
1 vip northman - hyzer flip to turn shots
1 opto saint - tight s-lines
1 opto river - shorter hyzer flip to turn shots
1 vip warship - was on trial, now a go to for 300' slight turn shots off the tee
1 proton vector, non-FR - go to midrange, and used for drives around 250' either straight with slight fade or on a hyzer line
1 proton axis, FR - still on trial, flies decently similar lines as the saint but on a hyzer flip is easily longer than my vector
1 crystal z stalker - the one discraft disc in my bag, i just can't find a replacement from lat/westside or even innova so it stays
1 champ starfire - more stable than the boatman and used for simple straight shots with fade and 9/10 times a skip at the end
1 echo star xcaliber - overstable, usually used for hyzer lines, sometimes if i want a nice hard fade at the end ill go for it too, course dependant
1 champ firebird - shorter than the xcal
(optional) 1 r-pro wahoo - grab for water shots when i'm just not that sure that i can hit the shot i want that day, more of a if im having a bad day already disc, thrown on hyzer flip s lines

putters:
4 medium opaque ions - 1 for putting inside 50' / 3 for putting practice before round
1 champ rhyno - 50' - 100' upshots
1 r-pro hydra - 100'-150' upshots, putting with a water backstop, ~200' drives if for some reason i dont feel like powering down a mid that day

Do you leave extra putters in the car while you play?

Right now I have 17 drivers, 4 mids and 5 putters in my bag with room for one more mid and another driver. I carry that many because I can, I love to bomb discs and practice drives so that is why i carry so many drivers.

I carry 13 drivers(multiples of a few molds), 4 fairway drivers, 3 mids and 2 putters.

23:
2 Putters
6 Mids
7 Fairways
8 Distance

Latest posts