• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

how many rounds did you play in 2011?

Not nearly enough...maybe 30 rounds. But my wife had our second daughter, and I built a 9 hole course 5 minutes away, so 2012 is sure to go up dramatically! :)

Happy New Year everyone!

Tim S.

226 recorded rounds in the scorebook (does not include weekly doubles)

I hurt my back in May, so I was down for about 9 weeks, so this year, I only played 54 rounds.

I also keep track of how much time I spend at my practice field, and last year, I spent 53 hours at the practice field.

I tore my ankle apart in January, so I was out of the game for a couple months. Then, I had to deal with some ongoing legal problems, so that took up a lot of my time. Now I don't drive, so it's hard to get around(no courses within walking distance). I gues I've probably only played 50-60 rounds in 2011. I did get my first glow round in though.

I don't know how everyone else keeps track of their rounds, but every time I play, I write on my calendar how many rounds, and at what course. If I hit the practice field and I write that down, and how many hours I was out there.

I started a new career in january 2011. For previous several years I had been discing nearly everyday, even throughout the winter, snow, rain, cold, heat etc...I was as big of a disc golf freak as they come, well this last year I played about a total of 3 times because of work and lack of time, and by myself at that. Most of my old disc buddies have moved out of state and Ive lost touch with just about everybody I used to disc with. I miss a lot of things, being out in nature, the exercise and commodore with my pals. Next year will be better for discing, Im gonna make it a point to get back to playing and loving the game, I truly miss it. Sometimes its good to take a break from something I suppose.

Heya TC!!!!! :) :)

Can't wait until you're able to get back out and discin' again, it's been too long, fo' sho'. :(

Rounds with TC are crazy fun! :cool:

Latest posts