• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many times do you play a week?

3-6 rounds per week does the trick for me.I'm wishing I still lived closer to the old course.I'm missing the good old days of 5-8 rounds per week.

I probably play 5-6 rounds per week but the majority of my time is spent practicing. Probably about an average of 2 hours a day of practice. Today was about 3.5 hours.

In the summer I get out 3-5 days a week, almost always for at least 36 holes. Once every couple of weeks at least we spend a whole day playing new courses, generally 100+ holes.

3-4 days/week, generally two rounds when I go out. sometimes less just depends on how 'fresh' i feel mentally. if i'm not feeling focused i just stay home and work on putting/ups. i spent a lot of time playing 7 days a week and after a while, the law of diminishing returns starts to take effect.

Used to be 1 or 2 per day, down to none /week when taking care of Mom, 2 to 4 when home. I try to get out at least every other day to do field practice. should be able to get in one per week at Mom's soon.

Latest posts