• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Howdy from the frozen north

pigpuddle

Not Canada...but upstate NY :). I grew up in NC but have lived around Rochester for the last many years...any place that snows this much should be cordoned off from the rest of the world, haha. That being said, the summers and falls here are ridiculously beautiful, and re-learning to play disc golf this summer after not having played in a couple years has been awesome. Just wanted to poke my head in this section and say Hi, since I've mostly been bumming around the Marketplace since joining the site :p.

Hey now neighbor, welcome back. Ra cha cha has a bunch of excellent courses. And if you ever drive out Buffalo way look me up. I can show you around here.

Hey now neighbor, welcome back. Ra cha cha has a bunch of excellent courses. And if you ever drive out Buffalo way look me up. I can show you around here.

Sounds good! I've only played one Buffalo-area park - Emery - and it was a beast. That's where a good buddy plays pretty often, but I haven't had a chance to make it out very much.

Latest posts