• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hucker Magazine Complaint Thread

Give it up. The whole operation is finished.

Kilgus is referring to UBDiscGolf promising to send one of his personal copies of the mag (which he apparently is stashing for his "portfolio") a couple of weeks ago. This was supposed to be "consolation" for the advertising money Salient paid Hucker.

kilgus has always been an advocate for fair and honest business practice. i hope he gets whats coming to him.

Guess I was lucky. I actually received my tshirt and first issue of the mag. too bad that is all I will ever receive.

Maybe this is helpful: If you paid for your subscription/tee through Paypal you can dispute the transaction. I did so because I never received issue 1 or my tee. Paypal gave me a full refund since 'the goods were not delivered' and deducted the money out of Hucker's Paypal account automatically. I'm not sure if there is a time limit on how long you have to file a dispute, but it may be worth a look.

LOL @ you (kilgus) stepping up for customer complaints.
Gold Medal winning post in the thread!:D

I think "UB" stands for "under bus" which is where he seems to be throwing his co-owner :)
This one takes home the Silver.

Instead of getting Hucked, everyone got ****ed.
And the Bronze medal winner...

kilgus has always been an advocate for fair and honest business practice. i hope he gets whats coming to him.
And an honorable mention to Nolan.

Was anyone other that Shorty able to dispute things through Paypal and salvage a few bucks out of this debacle?

LOL. How fitting.

Last post in the thread was on Halloween until some gravedigger came along an necro'd this baby today.

Would you have preferred I created a new thread to ask my question? Please Anon, let me know what I can do to make your life better. Do you need a hug, a shoulder to cry on, or just someone to buy you a beer? I'm assuming there is something making you unhappy since you didn't bother to contribute anything other than a snarky comment, so I just want you to know I'm here for you buddy. :thmbup: :|:rolleyes:

I could use a beer if you're buying...:|

Just sayin'...

Would you have preferred I created a new thread to ask my question? Please Anon, let me know what I can do to make your life better. Do you need a hug, a shoulder to cry on, or just someone to buy you a beer? I'm assuming there is something making you unhappy since you didn't bother to contribute anything other than a snarky comment, so I just want you to know I'm here for you buddy. :thmbup: :|:rolleyes:
Whoa pal. Just thought it was a funny concidence being the whole last-post-on-halloween-and-now-necro'd-thread situation.

You sound like a REALLY fun person to be around.