• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Huge Innova Pre flight number Basement Stash

Blustation69

I went to a yard sale the other day, went down into the dingy basement, and Bought 130 Discs. Mostly Innova Discs...All Pre flight number discs!! (i got em for $45!!) Now, what do I Do?? Most are in Fantastic condition! some of them have ink, maybe 30 or so. I think 60 are un-inked, and in great condition. Who can go through these, and Honestly tell me what I got?? Or, help me find who can. Brian Bass, Missouri. 573-416-3317

Last edited:
it will probably be worth your time in the long run to take a picture of each disc individually if you want to sell them. you might find someone locally who really knows their discs but this site is one of the best resources online for disc ID. you can post pics here (or link to an image hosting site) and there will be plenty of people who can ID them, or tell you what else to look for to more specifically ID some of them. and i'm certain that you will get lots of buying offers along the way.

a clear pic of the stamp will suffice to ID most of them probably. some of the more popular ones (like star destroyers) might need more info like which specific production run it is and folks will be able to tell you what to look for to figure that out.

for the record, i would be interested in buying almost any teebirds, eagles, and leopards you are willing to part with

There's two places you can post:

Equipment>Discs: There's a thread on ID This Disc
DGCR>Marketplace: While sells happen elsewhere, this seems to be the forum for it.

I went to a yard sale the other day, went down into the dingy basement, and Bought 130 Discs. Mostly Innova Discs...All Pre flight number discs!! (i got em for $45!!) Now, what do I Do?? Most are in Fantastic condition! some of them have ink, maybe 30 or so. I think 60 are un-inked, and in great condition. Who can go through these, and Honestly tell me what I got?? Or, help me find who can. Brian Bass, Missouri. 573-416-3317
Where are you in Missouri?

You should post pics of them on here and validate that you're not a phising scam.

You should also post pics on here because that's the best way to get a validated answer.

And selfishly, you should post pics on here because I want to see some sweet old plastic.

For now I would just keep the Innova molds you throw and sell the rest on the disc golf collectors facebook page.
Discs on that site sell for what they are worth.
Just give them a sleepy scale rating and probably disclose how they were stored.

OP in case you don't know what the Sleepy Scale is:

Disc Condition Scale aka "The Sleepy Scale"
10 - Never thrown, no ink, brand new condition
9 - Field tested or used for one or two rounds
8 - Lightly used with very minimal wear
7 - Used with some minor dings or scuffs but still in good shape
6 - Typical used disc with the usual dings, scratches but still worthy
5 - Kinda beat, significant wear, has lost a good bit of it's stability
4 - Beat up turnover disc with some evident war story wear
3 or under - Beat to Hades dog chew toy

haha, you guys are arguing about math and i'm looking at pics this guy sent me of CE teebirds and eagles

dude seriously made the best score ever. i texted with him for a bit the night he started the thread and he went through some of the contents. it sounded like somebody sold off some family member's box of collector discs, it's full of rare and collectible stuff. and the person who sold it clearly knew zero about disc golf. he could be sitting on a few grand in plastic, easily.

My math is good.

Yours :doh:

No. Think of it this way: If it were 130 discs for $130, it would be one dollar per disc. Now he paid much less than $130 and still got 130 discs. Do you think the cost per disc is higher or lower than $1.00 because of him paying less money?

i'd be interested in the 'bar stamp' discs.
they usually go for between $25-$50 new.

Attachments

• bar stamp.jpg
    bar stamp.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 78