• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Huge Innova Pre flight number Basement Stash

No. Think of it this way: If it were 130 discs for $130, it would be one dollar per disc. Now he paid much less than $130 and still got 130 discs. Do you think the cost per disc is higher or lower than $1.00 because of him paying less money?

Feels like you are a teacher :)

But he made a error and that emoji was fun . . .

I wonder how comnon things like this is? I person dies and people close to that person has no clue about the value of the stuff that person owned.

I went to a yard sale the other day, went down into the dingy basement, and Bought 130 Discs. Mostly Innova Discs...All Pre flight number discs!! (i got em for $45!!) Now, what do I Do?? Most are in Fantastic condition! some of them have ink, maybe 30 or so. I think 60 are un-inked, and in great condition. Who can go through these, and Honestly tell me what I got?? Or, help me find who can. Brian Bass, Missouri. 573-416-3317

haha, you guys are arguing about math and i'm looking at pics this guy sent me of CE teebirds and eagles

dude seriously made the best score ever. i texted with him for a bit the night he started the thread and he went through some of the contents. it sounded like somebody sold off some family member's box of collector discs, it's full of rare and collectible stuff. and the person who sold it clearly knew zero about disc golf. he could be sitting on a few grand in plastic, easily.

Please post pics.

I don't know what it is about those crappy pictures but those discs don't look like they were stored properly.

Latest posts