• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Huge Lot of 80s to 2005 discraft and innova discs New

Status
Not open for further replies.

reaper

I have a lot of old discraft discs and innova disc from the 80s to 2005. All super sweet 90 percent unthrown and the cool part the discraft are test run first run. Also with these test run discs I need some help from someone who knows 90s discraft because some of the ones I have are marked so weird that I can not tell what modle they are. One that I've never seen In production a "Rad" marked from the year 2000. A lot lof doubles. Also one last thing these were owned by scott stokely and sum have written on the back to scott and sum are out of his bag and some innova discs with his name on them before he was sponsered by discraft. Cool stuff. I am willing to trade or get cash. I will trade for innova ce discs or kc discs 11x or earlier like rocs I love rocs or trade for older discraft discs and then some other odds and ends. Let me know I also have a ebay account and I have already sold discs thru there so please check me out spinfireallday is the username. Also I am super busy if you need pics let me know or I will get photos up as soon as I can. Pm me.

I am sorry I posted this wrong I will try to relist everything the best I can.

Guys may have some comets may bave some stalkers predators maybe tracers maybe wasps.

Will look thru n repost as soon as possible

10-4 thanks... yeah i will look at any comets.. TP, Saturn, Ron Russell #fingers crossed, old elite-z you name it :)

Seeking old sticker magnets, first run buzzz, older comets but someone beat me to that. Shoot me a PM if you happen to have those molds!

Always looking for Players Cup Trackers, they are red with the Discraft logo on it and should say 2005 Players Cup across the bottom.

Also, looking for old mold Z Preds (any weight) and Z X2's. Those should have the four ghost stamps on them not the new circle stamps.

Status
Not open for further replies.