• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Huk lab Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattdabbs

Double Eagle Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
I lost my beat to perfection Huk Lab Champ Boss last week. It was blue but I am not picky...can be star or champ. Anybody have one they would like to sell or trade? I have plenty of trades we can try to work out if you like.

Bump cause I have a Star Huk Wraith for sale which is not what you are looking for but bump anyway.

If you can find the boss you want and ship it to me, I'll dye it for free. You just pay for the shipping costs. You obviously seem to really want it, and aren't having any luck. Shoot me a PM.

If you can find the boss you want and ship it to me, I'll dye it for free. You just pay for the shipping costs. You obviously seem to really want it, and aren't having any luck. Shoot me a PM.

That is a really kind offer. Afraid, I can't take you up on it though. The bosses I have are ace discs :) Kind of hate to change them for that. If I run across another one I can pay you for a dye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts