• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hyzer DG iPhone app

Darth Anovin

Eagle Member
I'll start a new thread here instead of jacking someone else's. I just bought Hyzer for my iPhone and can't get it to pull up any courses. Anyone know why? If it was a free app, I would just delete it and say oh well. But I did pay for it...

sorry haven't used that one but you might want to try to see if something weird is setup in the search criteria or if it only searches local saved courses. :confused:

Try UDisc instead. Use it every day and never had a problem. Not only that, but the designer is on top of his game and gets back to you with a quickness if you encounter any problems or have an idea for an update/upgrade.

Last edited:
I have UDisc. I mainly use that for fieldwork in tracking distances. The thing I was digging about Hyzer is that it also tracks putts and it is integrated with DGCR.

Same here. Crashes every time I tap to open a course. I emailed developer months ago. Got one general response. Emailed again a few months later. No response. Moved on to another app.... Money down the drain.

His API subscription ran out so the app doesn't have access to the site's data anymore.

His API subscription ran out so the app doesn't have access to the site's data anymore.

Someone who bought the app should post a review highlighting this to warn future (potential) buyers.