• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] HyzerBomb line of discs

Quoted from the All Things Disc Golf interview with HyzerBomb that was posted today.

"Wes Briscoe and Jeremy Glossup: First up is a putter. It's a mold based off the old fan favorite "Tank" that Innova molded a few years back. This Panzer version of the Tank is a great windy day putter and holds a straight line even into a head wind. This disc will be followed up with a re-release of the original Tank. The Tank sadly went out of production and we are pumped to bring it back to life. Talking with Tank collectors from around the USA and they are going crazy on this disc finally making a come back. The Panzer and Tank will be available in early September.

Our third disc will be an over stable midrange, the "Mortar". This beadless mold in our flexible plastic makes a killer approach disc that is so reliable and consistent; even in all types of wind. This disc will be available mid September."

And after reading that article...If you are going to fill holes that Millennium can't...please bring back the EXP1...

I'm hoping the mortar is a flat Gator3 type mold, without the bead. If it comes in a champion plastic that would be the bees knees...faster Zone?!?!

I'm hoping the mortar is a flat Gator3 type mold, without the bead. If it comes in a champion plastic that would be the bees knees...faster Zone?!?!

not sure if the mortar is going to be in champion type plastic for sure but I imagine so.... I hear they have a regular champion type material as well as a gummy champ type material... mmmm gummy champ mortars:clap:
champion type material will be known as recon plastic..very cool name if you ask me!!

And after reading that article...If you are going to fill holes that Millennium can't...please bring back the EXP1...

That would be wonderful. I'm very excited to see what HB brings out for fairways.

We partnered yesterday with Hyzer Bomb to host a tournament and they had Tanks, Panzers, and Mortars to choose from as part of the players pack. I picked up a Mortar because of the ESP/FLX like plastic. This thing is super domey.

Attachments

• 20130901_132140.jpg
    20130901_132140.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 92
  • 20130901_132156.jpg
    20130901_132156.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 89
  • 20130901_132217.jpg
    20130901_132217.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 68

Latest posts