• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Hyzerbomb Marksman

Myke566

Birdie Member
Hyzerbomb Marksman was just approved.

"The Marksman is Hyzerbomb's first straight flying release. The Marksman is a stable fairway driver designed to carve lines in the woods and still handle power in the open. With flight numbers of 9 5 -1 2, the Marksman has a touch of turn with a lot of glide and moderate fade at the end of its flight."

Looks like this might be the Innova Savant mold? Curious to see how this flies!

Isn't 9/5/-1/2 the Viking?

Either way, I like that Innova is using it's partners to keep good molds alive that might be buried in their own lineup.

Lol, Reniger beat me to it.

Same flight #'s as CD2? Or Viking? Yes, could be Savant mold.
Interested to see how that puppy flies!

On the Millennium Collectors page, Matt Siri said it is not the Savant... "definitely very different molds".

It's a Viking got ours in the mail yesterday. Took to the shop and compared to a savant much flatter. Compared to a new Viking at home. Nose and wing look identical. I'll post pictures and update once I can throw side by side.

Seriously I posted this in one of the DM threads. Make us a thunder eagle already.

9 5 -1 3

I'll keep working my luster FD3 and hope it eventually develops some more turn.

Millennium OLF?

I asked in the OLF thread if there was a difference between OLF (any run) and a Thunderbird or FD3. I believe the response was, not enough of a difference, or something to that effect.

Good luck on that...

The good news is I have more Luster FD3 laying around than I feel comfortable mentioning in public.

The bad news is if I ever beat one in perfectly it will take me forever to repeat that process.

Last edited:
I asked in the OLF thread if there was a difference between OLF (any run) and a Thunderbird or FD3. I believe the response was, not enough of a difference, or something to that effect.

The good news is I have more Luster FD3 laying around than I feel comfortable mentioning in public.

The bad news is if I ever beat one in perfectly it will take me forever to repeat that process.

So, you know I'm trying to get one of those......

Latest posts