• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I declare WAR on Rabbit Flats

Ratings are subjective and personal. I don't see where anybody can say anything about what another person rates anything. That's why those things get averaged out over time. They use the site just like you and they are free to rate using their own guidelines.

Heck, I think that the 1 to 5 discs rating is too many, especially with half discs, If I played more courses, I would seriously consider a 1, 3, or 5 disc rating system, where 1 I hated, or didn't like and wouldn't play again, 3 is a good course, I would play in the right circumstances, and 5 is top shelf and I would play it readily, or seek it out specifically if I was remotely close.

Sorry, be a subjective as you want but if I read a ****ty review that makes no sense I am going to PM you and ask you to justify it. Giving 4 discs to a total BS course warrants a PM IMO.

Crazy. I haven't been to Rabbit Flats in nearly a decade. I went a few weeks ago. What were newly planted trees are getting huge now. What were some wide open fairways aren't so open anymore. Unfortunately a huge signature pepper tree went down. RIP giant pepper tree. You gave and you gave without taking.

Rabbit Flats

3.16 AVERAGE rating.

Average being the key word there. Not too sure what's ruffling your feathers.

Good point. And a 3.04 average rating from Trusted Reviewers, if I did my math right.

Latest posts