• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I GOT A CALLBACK!

i've lost probably a dozen in the last 1.3 years...only got one call back, from three states away (first run boss lost on 11 at hornet's nest)...about a month after i lost it...one of my favorite discs too!

I think I am going to start putting my wife's name on the bottom of all my discs. THIS IS GENIUS

I started putting my g/fs name on em after she lost 2 with my info. Carol sounds more appealing than Dan right ?

i found 4 disc today using a disc rake. well i think its more like i raked the 4 discs 3 had numbers one didn't at http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=392 . one of the numbers had an California area code i live in fl an i dont really want to pay the shipping to ship a disc to cali. haven't called them yet. another disc has like 3 numbers crossed out i plan to call the original number on it

Last edited:
I just write Gwen on all my discs with "Holla back" on the bottom.

Works like a charm... well until I answer the phone.

**ring ring***

Marty - (DEEP MAN VOICE) Hello?
Zenbot - Is Gwen there?
Marty - Huh who?..Oh yes, let me get her... HEY GWEN PHONE CALL!

Pause

Marty - (Attempt at girl voice) Yes? This is Gwen.
Zenbot - Hey baby, I found your disc and would like to meet up.
Marty - (Attempt at girl voice) Well arnt you just the sweetest thing. I will come by right now!
Zenbot - Sweet!:D
"Well arnt you just the sweetest thing."

I like how when you did the girl voice you automatically became the Bugs Bunny in drag. Southern manners and all. =)

"Well arnt you just the sweetest thing."

I like how when you did the girl voice you automatically became the Bugs Bunny in drag. Southern manners and all. =)

(Southern girls voice) **bats eyes**

Well I do declare...

this girl found one of my disc last night and called my house. She asked my dad how old I am and if I am good looking. My dad asked her if she is good looking and she said " no comment" haha. Maybe my disc is going to play the role of match maker?????

this girl found one of my disc last night and called my house. She asked my dad how old I am and if I am good looking. My dad asked her if she is good looking and she said " no comment" haha. Maybe my disc is going to play the role of match maker?????

You must tell us the future results of this meeting. Lets have a DG wedding and I will preform the service.

Zenbot will usher and Solomon will be the brides maid.

"really HAHA" does suck. However, I once told my wife not to bother crossing a small creek for my disc because we could go around. We go around and the disc is gone. I ask a few of the groups who would have just passed that place and all I got was "Uh, havent been by there yet". Next day I check my email and have a message from a blackberry with a picture of my orange champion beast and a little note: "Thanks for the beast Biaaaatch!"

"really HAHA" does suck. However, I once told my wife not to bother crossing a small creek for my disc because we could go around. We go around and the disc is gone. I ask a few of the groups who would have just passed that place and all I got was "Uh, havent been by there yet". Next day I check my email and have a message from a blackberry with a picture of my orange champion beast and a little note: "Thanks for the beast Biaaaatch!"

Oh the things I would like to do to jerks like this. Makes me sick how some people act for $10 plastic.

I was at Jordans Creek, PA and my buddy lost his teebird on a hole. Around 4 days later an unknown number sends him a text message saying " Your disc is in the water". At this course there is a hole that you have to throw over a 150 foot pond and we assume that's the water the person was talking about. I just don't get some people.

I was at Jordans Creek, PA and my buddy lost his teebird on a hole. Around 4 days later an unknown number sends him a text message saying " Your disc is in the water". At this course there is a hole that you have to throw over a 150 foot pond and we assume that's the water the person was talking about. I just don't get some people.

Anonymity leads cowards to think they're tough. It's stupid that people do the same thing on forums. There's never a need to be an ass to someone else, especially when you don't have to face the person.

On Tuesday I had a guy call me about a disc that I "lost"... In the winter I would walk 2/3 of the way to the course and then a buddy would pick me up on the way... Sometimes I would get to a park and throw 8-9-10 discs to loosen up a bit... I must have left this disc there, and he found it... I thought my son or one of his friends took it... Well I got it back, and I'm happy as heck!!!
8-11009.jpg

A STAR DESTROYER...

Latest posts