• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I guess this guy is very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trey just told me about this thread. I have no clue who this kid is. I also have not participated in any of his events.

I'm going to give this kid the benefit of the doubt. From everything I've seen on him in this thread, he passes the eyeball test.

Thanx, David. My alerting him to this revelation has prompted him to swiftly remove his FB "Athlete" fan page. We'll see if his Ohio Disc Golf Project pages get amended (or, better yet, deleted), as well.

Hopefully he will have learned his lesson.

lilwig said:
Trey just told me about this thread. I have no clue who this kid is. I also have not participated in any of his events.

who should I believe? Wiggins jr or some kid from Ohio?

Ryan J Campbell (on FB) said:
Well looks like you caught me. Just wanting to be able to imagine what it would be like. Anyhow lightning is gone and only some of the Ohio Disc Golf Project is coming off. Because still alot of that is still true.

I'd like to start over..

I'm Ryan Disc Golfer andI have won 3 tournaments this year.

You?

I'm Ryan J Campbell, and, while I have begrudgingly admitted that my $10000 tournament is bogus (goddamned little brother), that I'm not on Team Lightning, and that I wouldn't know Li'l Wiggy if he drove a CE FB into my hairless sack, I'll still lie my ass off about my rating, sponsors, PDGA #, & distance, and will continue doing so until I am explicitly called out publicly on each item. Love me, daddy!

httpthequeensgonemad.blogspot.com14.jpg

ryan "3 tournament wins" disc golfer said:
I am a PDGA Player I am nearly 16. Sponsored by American Eagle. I'm Rated a 1005 and play in pro open and up. Currently Unlisted on the PDGA site. If you would like to play Disc Golf with me sometime text me (ask for number). Have participated in a few tournaments That Barry Schultz was In.

still 1005 rated
still sponsored by american eagle
barry schultz participated in a tournament that he was in.

hmm that's funny because I'm 1200 rated and I always beat everyone I play no matter what and the cash flow I have coming in from disc golf puts Bill Gates to shame.

"Coming clean" just isn't in this kid's vocabulary. If one of his lies isn't directly refuted with damning evidence, he's sticking to it. Very sad, but at least he's tenacious.

Ryan J Campbell (on FB) said:
Ok I 'll be honest with you sponsors are indeed true I forgot to remove the Innova one tho. And the rating sticks. I'm consistent and the drives were held at a driving range the was rolled at by wheel now here's the thing about the drive when it says 500 + it means I'm throwing over by that much. I Maxed out throwing backhand at 515 and sidearm 450. But average wise I'm averaging backhand about 450 and maxing at 515 that's on a good wind

Status
Not open for further replies.