• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] I Have 2 ESP Forces For Trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

suprnva

Par Member
So I have 2 ESP Forces I'm looking to trade. They are both in great condition and haven't been thrown too much. The first one is yellow, 174g and super flat. The second is light blue, 174g and pretty flat. The blue one has a tourney stamp on it and the yellow is just the standard ESP stamp. I can get some pictures if you need them. They do have ink on the inside rim, but I'll try to get it off the best I can (at least get it faded).

I'd like to try out some Nukes. I would also be interested in some Surges. Avengers are another option, but they are at the bottom of the list. Color isn't a big deal (pink would be awesome though) but they do need to be 173+. I also need 2 of whatever mold you have. So 2 Nukes, 2 Surges or 2 Avengers. I have some strange form of OCD or something that makes me have to have 2 of everything in my bag.

Anyways, let me know what you got and let's make a deal!!!

i have 2 esp surge and one elite z surge.

green esp surge noink 174 7.5/10
yellow-green elitez surge noink 172 8/10
orange esp surge 'inked with name only' 170 7/10 (not pictured)
pic: http://www.flickr.com/photos/compn/4311173483/

I might be interested in the top 2. Gonna wait a little bit to see if any other offers come in. I'd really love to try some Nukes so hopefully someone out there has some and hates them but really loves Forces. :clap:

Here's an organized list of what I'm looking for:

ESP Nuke - 170+
ESP or Elite Z Surge - 170+
ESP or Elite Z Avenger - 170+
Star, Champ or Pro Wraith - 170+ (If Pro, I would hope to get something extra in the trade as I'm trading down in plastics, but if they are brand new Pro Wraiths I will take 2 for 2.)

You wouldn't take an ESP Challenger with a tournment "Texas States" Stamp and a Pro Wraith with some ink would you?

You wouldn't take an ESP Challenger with a tournment "Texas States" Stamp and a Pro Wraith with some ink would you?

Sorry, I don't have a use for the Challenger at all. I have some old Elite X ones I use for upshots and Pro D's I use for putting.

Thanks for the offer though!

I am open to other offers besides what I've posted, as long as they are drivers, so don't anyone be shy! :hfive:

A couple more wants:

ESP or Elite Z Crush - 170+
Star, Champ or Pro Starfire - 170+ (Same deal with Pro as the Wraiths.)
Star, Champ or Pro Destroyer - 170+ (Same deal with Pro as the Starfires and Wraiths.)
Pro Katana - 170+ (These I'm cool with just 2 for 2.)

That's 8 different options. Someone has to want some Forces and have something on this list for me!

Everything I want in one list. I added Flashes to the list. The requirement of 3-for-2 for Pro plastic is gone. I just want to do 2-for-2 and make a deal with someone! I don't care about ink on the rim, I just prefer there's no ink on the plate of the disc. Other than that, I'm flexible with conditions! Just make me an offer. :clap::clap::clap:

ESP Nuke - 170+
ESP or Elite Z Surge - 170+
ESP or Elite Z Avenger - 170+
ESP or Elite Z Crush - 170+
ESP or Elite Z Flash - 170+
Star, Champ or Pro Wraith - 170+
Star, Champ or Pro Starfire - 170+
Star, Champ or Pro Destroyer - 170+
Pro Katana - 170+

Alright, I really want to make a deal before I go to the post office tomorrow. A set of anything off my list gets you my set of Forces and $5 to cover your shipping to me. Doesn't even have to be the Nukes now. It can be Pro Wraiths or Elite Z Avengers or anything else listed and I'll still pay your shipping!

Status
Not open for further replies.