• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I have a PDGA Global ranking.......

No action is required. Updates are made every Tuesday at noon. If you've played in an event and Tuesday has passed, then send us an email at [email protected]
If this is the case, most likely it's because you have profile privacy turned on. Privacy hides your location and upcoming events, and it originally also opted you out of the global leaderboard. However, these are two independent settings, so we can enable the GMS leaderboard while still leaving your profile privacy turned on.

If I turn off profile privacy, will it need time to catch up and give me my ranking? I did that, and it still doesn't show anything...

If you look up this weekends Champion's cup winner Isaac Robinson you will find that he was rated below 700 at one point*.

There's still hope for all of us.

*ignore that he was a JR and it was his first PDGA event and after that he was playing 900+ going forward.

Weird. I was thinking it might be because I only have 2 rated rounds played this year, but I see plenty of players in the AM Women's rankings that don't have 8 rounds in yet. My scores should have me in the top 100 (top 20, by average) in my category...

Yay! I finally got a stable ranking!

That was...a process.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230713-165812.png
    Screenshot_20230713-165812.png
    138.8 KB · Views: 16
#194 in men's 60-64, top 8 sanctioned rounds averaging 897 so 900 is still elusive. Top dudes are averaging around 950, guess I ain't gonna win.

Latest posts