• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I have a plotter and i'm not afraid to use it.

Hey Darrin, can you email me with prices for more of the mountain decals we did? I just need something to get me through until I have some new artwork ready so maybe just 50 or 100 this time (until I come back for more with the new artwork).

Thanks for hooking me up with more great vinyl decals Darrin. I can't wait to see the new batch!

Doing some work for the local DG scene, still open for internet orders as always PM if you are interested.

Need help from a Plotter dyer

I do a lot of custom hand-cut dye jobs for people and a guy recently asked for a Sons of Anarchy Logo on his disc. Although I initially agreed to do it, I am now not so sure I can pull it off. Is there anybody out there with a plotter that can help pull this design off? What would the cost be? I really want to get this guy the disc he wants. I would also be interested in setting up a business relationship with someone that I can refer other orders to in the future. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Email me at [email protected] if you can help.

Thank you!

I have never dyed anything and not sure Id want to just wing it but I'm looking for a custom dye job for my opto saint. I am looking for a picture of Daryl Dixon (Actor Norman Reedus, same guy from boondock saints) a character from AMC's the Walking Dead wielding his crossbow. Let me know if this is doable, where I could get it dyed and how much. Thanks

I would love you too dye 2 of my KC Pro Teebirds. Something smiliar to the DX stamp would be great, if not, can you do something similar?

Latest posts