• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I have recorded my first ACE!

chuck_D

It was at Walnut creek here in VA and from an Armature Tee but I'm not letting that spoil my excitement! My friend was with me to witness it thankfully. I've only been playing since September but try and get out once or twice a week and it seems to be paying off.

Congratulations. I took me over a year to get mine. My wife was with me so it was witnessed. I was afraid that I'd hit it with no one else around and it would be one of those "If a tree falls in the woods..." deals!

Congratulations, chuck! Still looking for my first. Hit two in my backyard thus far, but I can't count them in good conscience. Step up to the box for #2.....

Good work! My home course has tone poles and I have 7 aces on those. But I have yet record a basket ace.

Nothing like that feeling! I feel pretty proud of my fifteen aces, but there are people on here who have been playing much less time than me who have way more...looks like you are on your way to being one of those people!

Haven't had one in disc golf, but I do have 2 in ball golf.

My step-dad has been playing golf since his early twenties (he's 65 now) and just got his first hole-in-one on a 135 yard hole last October.

My dad has been playing disc golf since HIS early twenties (he turns 57 next week) and still doesn't have an ace.

The probability here makes this highly amusing to me.

Thanks guys for the congratulations! I was expecting to get flamed, maybe Ive been spending too much time on reddit ha...

It was at Walnut creek here in VA and from an Armature Tee but I'm not letting that spoil my excitement! My friend was with me to witness it thankfully. I've only been playing since September but try and get out once or twice a week and it seems to be paying off.

I'm guessing you used a Magnet, or maybe a Volt or an Amp from the armature tee. ;)

Congrats - I've been trying for two years without success.