• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I think I have issues...

skinner21

* Ace Member *
Last night I again had this recurring dream where I'm trying to take my brother to this super awesome course that is near where we grew up. It's a secret course though that is hidden. While I never find it again in the dreams, I can "remember" the "last time" I "played" there and it's amazing. There is somehow a huge mountain (in IL :rolleyes:) that you play up and down with waterfalls, coy ponds, everything is perfect. If Eden had a DG course, this would be it. I even use DGCR to try and help locate it.

And the damn thing haunts my dreams. :mad:

Id like to think that heaven is your greatest dreams come true and hell is your greatest fear coming true for eternity. Maybee hell would be getting bogey on a 100 foot hole over and over for ever.

I just have dreams that I am playing still, but at least I stopped, or seemed to have stopped actually jerking my arm while I do it. That really hurts if you are laying on your shoulder.

I always seem to play well in my dreams as well. Nice fluid motion and good controlled flight. Thats much different than the dreams when I try to punch someone and I cant seem to hit them hard, and the harder I try, the lighter the punch.

Remember the disc likes it in the chains, thats its home, its natural environment, where its happy, where it belongs. so just glide it in there, gliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide it in there, send it home, feel the plastic, be the plastic, you are a chain magnet now go get em!!

I just have dreams that I am playing still, but at least I stopped, or seemed to have stopped actually jerking my arm while I do it. That really hurts if you are laying on your shoulder.

I always seem to play well in my dreams as well. Nice fluid motion and good controlled flight. Thats much different than the dreams when I try to punch someone and I cant seem to hit them hard, and the harder I try, the lighter the punch.

I hate those dreams.

I have a recurring dream about a course that is next door to my house. In my dream there is a tennis court next to my house and the first tee is on the other side of the tennis court. In reality there is no tennis court and no course. I am always disappointed when I wake up and realize it was just a dream.

I have a recurring dream about a course that is next door to my house. In my dream there is a tennis court next to my house and the first tee is on the other side of the tennis court. In reality there is no tennis court and no course. I am always disappointed when I wake up and realize it was just a dream.

not only am I disapointed when I wake up, I'm also embarrassed because I can't remember in my post dream groggy state if I had actually told my brother about the course.

Thats much different than the dreams when I try to punch someone and I cant seem to hit them hard, and the harder I try, the lighter the punch.

Oh man, I thought I was the only one. I used to have dreams like this all the time. I'd get in a fight, I'd go to hit them and it feels like my arm has turned to rubber and at best I kinda pet their face like it was a dog.

I love when I dream of disc golf. What ever I dream of, its always leagues better than when I have horrid dreams of being at work.

i always dream i find looaaaaaads of discs out in the water or something. Then i wake up and then realize it was a dream and im all sad. :(

I had a dream one time that the Seahawks (I'm from Seattle) set up an 18 hole course inside of Quest Field and all of the players had a tournament in which I was invited. They said it's too rainy outside so they wanted an indoor course.

I thought I woke up in the middle of the night and had really severe pain in my shoulder. All I could think about was how I wouldn't be able to play disc golf. I think I slept on my arm weird.

Talk about weird dreams.....

I went to sleep after reading this thread ( I work night shift) and had a disc golf related dream. Technohic and I ( I think his increased post rate had to do with him being there) were walking around on trails to find the next tee pad, though we never ever got there in my dream. Instead, we kept finding lost discs w/o numbers on them and picking up more people we knew from DGCR on the way.

I think this means I'm on here too much.

Post whoring FTW! but it is kinda creepy.

I wonder what I looked like. Did I have a Banger-GT for a face?

You could have other issues from this too. Up to you to determine if they are good or bad.

i always dream i find looaaaaaads of discs out in the water or something. Then i wake up and then realize it was a dream and im all sad. :(

I always call lost disc owner and return all discs even in my dreams!

Well, it was weird, I never saw a face. You sure did talk a lot though. That may have been how I recognized you. ;)

Could be. Especially if it is disc golf. My fiance plays now so I talk to her about it and often too much.

I have this dream! but the harder i try the slower my arm moves too!

Latest posts