• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Ian's Wants 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ 10-4 let me see what i can put together .. i know i have some 11x Eagle-X throwers if any interest there .. prob in the 7-7.5 range but do have ink .. Banger is a lil light but thats cool and not really worried about the factory second stamp .. if you want to sell it we could prob and try and work something there.. im just used to getting them cheaper then what i have seen on here lately.. they have been priced crazy high but i guess they are worth what people will pay :)

ehh, I wasnt too emotionally attached to the ESP Banger or the Comet (Just didnt feel right in my hands)
just let me know what you got and we will see if we can work something out. I wouldnt say my banger GT is worth what some of the people on here are selling it for. Just PM me if you like a list of some things you would be willing to deal on.

^sounds good ... bump ..atm would really like some rivers and z-buzz and comet throwers .. 175ish.. would prefer as flat as possible and stock stamp

101_3003.jpg

Orange is kinda pearly and 175-176
Yellow is 177+

Both are 10/10 no ink. $12 each and $2 shipping.

I can deal with you on the comet if you want to hold off on the banger.

Just let me know.

Looking for whats in my sig or a med weight star t-bird for the lady.

^cool yeah that sounds good brotha .. i do have a dx condor .. 192g i threw it bout 5-10 times so i would say 8.5-9/10 .. i do have eagle-x's but again they are well used 11x's

@bentree pm coming on orange buzzz

Im looking more towards the Eagle X's If you got any that are solid 7.5+ let me know. I thought I would see what atay had, but theres an immediate need for drivers more I think.

yeah i know i have an orange thats a solid 7.5 but does have odd plate ink i could show you .. pearly orange.. not uber pearly but she is the nice softer pearly plastic.. 167g . if you would prefer $ towards the comet im sure we could work something there too

Ill send you a pic of the Comet and if I can look at that eagle that would be good. Might be tonight before I can get a pic.

this should be up to date.. biggest want atm would be some thrower Beasts for testing.. looking for Champ or Pro.. maybe Star. Old or New Mold is fine but really really want some under 170.. would prefer 165-168.. Could swing a lil paypal or have plenty of trades just lmk :thmbup:

The list is up to date.. really can only trade at the moment unless you are willing to hold something for me till friday.. good ol payday :p .. but yeah biggest wants at the moment would be some nice used Pd's and Td's.. just need them under 170g... also would love to get some elite-x predators to mess around with :)

a lil heay for me but perfect for most on here i doubt you will have trouble moving it , thanks tho :thmbup:

this thing should be up to date but biggest wants atm would be ....

*Elite-x Comets - 170-175g and more seasoned the better

*12x KC Pro Roc - 170-175g.. NO Flight Numbers, flatter and more seasoned the better

*Flat Top Rancho Rocs - 170-175g, any condition.. Glo, DX, Ching, whatever

*DX Rancho Rocs - 170-175g.. just need some throwers for the yard..doesnt have to be flat just please no crazy domes

*DX Teebirds - 165-170g, any condition, NO flight numbers, flatter the better.. white is a plus!

*Star Sidewinders - under 170g, NO Flight Numbers, flatter and more seasoned the better.. red is a plus!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.