• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Idlewild July 10th

Solid Gold

Hi everyone! I'm flying into the CVG airport at 9 AM on Friday July 10th , and have to be in Columbus Ohio for a big ultimate frisbee tournament on the weekend (planning on using public transport to downtown and then megabus to get to columbus)...but I noticed that one of the world's best DG courses is RIGHT there and I have some time to kill. I wasn't planning on renting a car for this trip and it's a little too far to hike to so I was wondering, anybody out there want to pick me up roundtrip from the airport and play a round that afternoon? I can definitely pitch in a six pack or something to make it worth your while! :)

Just posted your request at FB Cincy DG group for you. I'm traveling that day, but otherwise...

I'd love to, but also work Fridays. Try PM'ing Enzy (one of the listed guides on the course page). I think he's usually off Fridays and lives fairly close.

I might be able to help - Vizi25 told me that the crook had mentioned me. PM me with more information and I'll check my schedule.

Note -
7/10 is the start of MLB All-Star weekend in Cincinnati - Festivities Start Sunday
Idlewild takes a few hours to play - Are you looking to play long/short and 18 or 24?

Enzy, you missed some pitiful displays of dg Monday night at Walton. Though Matt has fallen in love with the Mamba.