• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] in search of A BUBBLE TOP BLIZZARD BOSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

namar

Double Eagle Member
Hi friends-

I recently bid a watery farewell to my primo early run blizzard Boss. I've checked the shops I've visited, along with some online searching but have had limited success. My ideal disc would be:

-bubbly throughout the top, not just in the wing
-NO super dome
-150g or heavier (155+ preferred)
-orange (yellow or red would be ok if other criteria are met)

I know these are getting harder to find and I'm not looking to spend a mint, but I'll gladly throw some money at the right disc (and I have some spare plastic to sweeten any deals). Drop me a PM if you want to talk trades, price, etc.

Fingers crossed, and thanks!

Friday bump, still looking for that magic plastic.

I have a blue first run that scales out at 150. I cannot remember the condition but I would guess a 7/10 sleepy. PM me if interested - only looking for ppff

Reviving this post because I just massacred my main thrower on a number plate.

If anyone has, or knows where I might find, any of the early run Blizzard Boss with very bubbly flight plates I would be forever in their debt. Now that the Clearwater store is kaput I have no reliable source for these, and I am a fan and need at least one or two more before they go extinct.

Many thanks!

I have a 167 orange with the old school david wiggins 838 record.

I believe it has some flight plate bubbles.

Ill check if youre interested.

Still looking?

Yellow 151.7, 7-7.5/10. Spent 3-4 months in my field training stack but never made it into my bag.

Attachments

• IMG_2858.JPG
    IMG_2858.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_2859.jpg
    IMG_2859.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_2860.jpg
    IMG_2860.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 55
Status
Not open for further replies.