• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Information on Innova's S.E. Banshee

trumpeter89

Hi, I am a Banshee thrower. Specifically i throw a 10x KC Pro Banshee and two 11x KC Pro Banshees.

I love all three but the 10x is my favorite. Its got that rare KC Pro plastic that was around during the late 9x and 10x runs of the disc. My 10x is beating in quite nicely, meaning its a near dead straight flyer with lots of glide and slow fade in the end. the grip of the plastic is amazing. The champion 11x are great too but that 10x plastic is wonderful.

I was wondering, are the S.E. Banshees (currently sold @innovafactorystore) the same plastic as the 10x?

thanks,
Mike

I am just guessing, but I would asume they would be getting snatched up if they were like the old ones.

I am just guessing, but I would asume they would be getting snatched up if they were like the old ones.

thats what id assume too but it doesnt seem like anyone knows about them or if they do know they dont care.

right now the S.E. molds are way cheaper than the ones posted on eBay or anywhere else.

I think if you read the description, they are more of a trial prototype that was actually less OS or even US. You may want to re-read the description on those. I looked at them too, b/c I really like Banshees, but I remember something turned me off to them.

They fly like a DX Banshee after it's first hint of being broken in (-.5/2.5?) with a surface texture as fine as any.

Mine is holding that stability well but it does scuff up about the same as pro plastic.

Not nearly as overstable as a normal Banshee. Peeling of the plastic isn't all too uncommon either. I'd stick with either tracking down a KC or (my recommendation) just buy a Champ one regardless of when it was ran. I feel the Banshee is one mold that has both CAL and CA. tooling without it mattering - all 30+ I've thrown over the years have acted the same or very similar to one another...weight is the more important factor.

Love Banshees:)

Latest posts