• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova April Fools

I was expecting DD's punchline to go in different direction...

given their criminal justice driven naming convention, I was expecting them to do something with the Supreme Court

Last edited:
I was expecting DD's punchline to go in different direction...

given their criminal justice driven naming convention, I was expecting them to do something with the Supreme Court

way funnier. or Gladys Knight reference at least.

I chose to move my wife's car way down the street this morning after she came home late after hanging out with friends. "you have shots or something? where's your car?"

I was trying to think of a prank to post. My first thought was a diy mini kit, I sell the parts that a mini is made out of (resin, color, wood, no pressure pot or lathe included).. then I thought people might actually go for that, I mean, maybe not the turning part, but I could do that with instructions on how to make a blank, then send it back and I finish it for you...

I was trying to think of a prank to post. My first thought was a diy mini kit, I sell the parts that a mini is made out of (resin, color, wood, no pressure pot or lathe included).. then I thought people might actually go for that, I mean, maybe not the turning part, but I could do that with instructions on how to make a blank, then send it back and I finish it for you...

I'd have fallen for it. :doh:

Seriously, make it happen! :thmbup: