• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova blizzard condors (where to get )

zrxchris

Birdie Member
Always been a big fan of Zephyrs, Sonics and the like. Figured I would like the condor too. Saw they made one in blizzard plastic...sure hard to find any on the internet, just DX

Anyone know where to get one?
Does Innova still make them?

Keep watching the factory store. I'm still waiting for them to restock on blizzard pig and jolly launcher gators. Otherwise I'm sure there's some people that would love to charge you $30 for one.

They pop up in the market place every couple months, ebay has one ending today, I'd get it if it didn't have that dye. I've been a fan of the DX condor for awhile and have been itching to get blizzard

Get a DX Condor instead, I tried out the Blizzard and it just wasn't the same. DX Condors are already a do-it-all disc and the premium plastic brought it down a peg. Plus with the factory store shipping prices being what they are, just buy 2 DX Condors.

If you really want one, they're all over eBay for like $14.

As an old ultimate player I love my and have 200g zephyr and a few diff weight Sonics. Thought maybe the blizzard condor would be a sweet long forehand disc for up shots.

I'll try a DX and keep watching the factory store
Txs

I doubt they'll come back to the factory store. They were slow sellers, didn't come out of the mold well, as do not fly like a dx condor.

Blizzard Condors are awesome. Definitely not the same as the lid-like DX Condors. The DX Condors require finesse whereas the Blizzard Condors are great for power players and wind.

I just don't see the usefulness for the blizzard. It is novel, but the fade is significant, and it doesn't glide like a dx.

If it's windy, why are you throwing a condor?

Because this Condor doesn't mind the wind. If you could still throw a Condor in the wind, why not throw it?

Anyway, I don't have one in the bag but I've thrown them plenty and have friends that bag them. The Blizzard Condor is a different animal and you have to love it for what it is, even if it's nothing like the DX Condor.

i have several and weight changes the disc a lot. but all weights are really great for a number of shots esp if you are in crazy trouble.

word is no more being made since number of xout were super high and the amount of dimples in the rims is really high. all were considered factory seconds. while the other discs at the pro shop are perfect these def had issues.

I have a max weight that is pure beefsteak. I have a 150-ish one that is easily shaped and can actually get pretty good distance. (just takes forever to get there. Lol.)

As an old ultimate player I love my and have 200g zephyr and a few diff weight Sonics. Thought maybe the blizzard condor would be a sweet long forehand disc for up shots.

I'll try a DX and keep watching the factory store
Txs

It's a great forehand disc.

I have a beat in max weight DX Condor that I use to run the basket between 75-200ft backhand. Heavy wind and I'll use my max weight Blizzard Condor. If I need to forehand an upshot I use the Blizzard typically, including one 200ft hole w/OB 5ft past the basket at my local course; I have gotten very consistent at parking the hole. Oh and I also forehand the DX when I want it to hold an anny and can't throw backhand.

I too used to play ultimate a lot, so I adopted to the Condor very quickly. The max weight Blizzard is nice because it has a very dependable fade at the end of flight that will disappear as you beat in a DX. But beat in a max weight DX and it will be your favorite disc in the bag.

Latest posts