• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Boss

So back to my question fellas, does anyone have a good website with little to no shipping for the boss that is around $15.00 rather than $25.00? Any suggestions would help. Thanks ahead of time.

So back to my question fellas, does anyone have a good website with little to no shipping for the boss that is around $15.00 rather than $25.00? Any suggestions would help. Thanks ahead of time.

FYI. Just bought two at Play It Again Sprorts in South Austin for $13.99 each.

I called discnation first but they wanted $20.00 each plus $5.00 shipping.

Sorry, I guess that doesn't answer your question.

No, that helps some since I do know where a play it again sports is. I just hope they sell them. Usually around where I am at they sell only dx with a few champion discs but nothing I need. Thanks. Anyone else???

Glide Discs in Madison, WI.

Here is Mike B's #608-285-5190

www.glidediscgolf.com

This is a relatively new shop in town and the website is still under construction. I do not know if Mike ships or not, but it can't hurt to call.

????What the heck is off axis torque?

FIND BOSS REVIEWS HERE

This disc is compared better to a Wraith or Orc than to a Destroyer or X-Caliber.
It is not as over-stable. It has glide. It is FAST!
There are great reviews at the Clearwater Disc Golf Store site.
Add your own review after throwing it.
Most Pros are adding this to their bag immediately!
http://www.ClearwaterDiscGolfStore.com

I used mine today and it really is fast. I have not thrown a Wraith in a really long time but would say it acts like a faster destroyer maybe a little more understable. The one I used is 173 and after I accidentally turned it over causing it to hit a big dump truck going the opposite way at 45MPH it flew great. Break it in a little and it will go no problem. I really like the DGA Rogue and would say that the Boss is more overstable then it but not much especially after hitting a dump truck. The XCaliber is a little too much for me. I like the Destroyer but this new Boss seems GREAT! It has found a place in the bag.
Just give me something this fast but more understable and less flippy then the Quarter K II and I will be in heaven.

I bought one Friday and took it to a football field with 2 Wraiths, and a Destroyer, all Champions. I threw them each 8 times. The Boss went 10-15' farther than the Destroyer all 8 times. The Destroyer went 10-15' farther than the wraiths all 8 times. The stability is somewhere between the Wraith and The Destroyer.

I'll stick to my EX's, XL's, and Avengers. I'll wait till I find one or try a buddies at league night. It's more disc than I need, but I am sure it will sell.

I bought one Friday and took it to a football field with 2 Wraiths, and a Destroyer, all Champions. I threw them each 8 times. The Boss went 10-15' farther than the Destroyer all 8 times. The Destroyer went 10-15' farther than the wraiths all 8 times. The stability is somewhere between the Wraith and The Destroyer.

Sweeeeeet...

Is the Boss Innova's responce to the Dicraft Force? Or is the Force a speed 12 disc more along the lines of a Destroyer or Xcal. I am just wondering if Discraft will respond with a even faster driver or Gateway maybe?

Force is more Destroyer like I believe and came out right after it I think. I had one for a short time before I threw it in a pond and it seemed that way. I little less fade then destroyer. That damn boss really cuts threw the air and seems to really show off the faster speed of it. Even if you just throw a big hyzer spike it seems faster to me then a destroyer.

just got mine on Monday but have not had a chance to go throw it yet,but I'm going out after work and today is not going fast enough

I played 10 rounds last weekend with the boss and it is by far the greatest disc ever made. It does not have excessive fade like an Xcaliber. It's pretty much a super fast wraith. It goes straight and long and is easy to throw. I bought my brother one for his birthday and he played 10 rounds with his also with similar results. I highly reccommend the Boss.

i got my boss today. i only got to throw it for about 20 mins and it is by far my favorite disc in my bag along side the gator. The is disc is super supper fast. The boss for me flu really straight and had a nice fade to it. i recomend this disc to about anyone i can only throw like 330 max and disc is pretty easy to use and it still needs to be broken in

I played 10 rounds last weekend with the boss and it is by far the greatest disc ever made. It does not have excessive fade like an Xcaliber. It's pretty much a super fast wraith. It goes straight and long and is easy to throw. I bought my brother one for his birthday and he played 10 rounds with his also with similar results. I highly reccommend the Boss.

It looks like the top molds/side profiles are very similar for orc-wraith-destroyer-boss.

There are also matching profiles in the sequence teeBird-teeRex-XCaliber.

My guess is that the next speed 13 disc will have the side profile of an x-caliber, e.g. a little thicker at the edge.