• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Innova Colt Prototypes

tomkat

Bogey Member
Hey folks … I got real involved a few years back and then got very sick about a year later and wasn't able to get out and throw. It quickly became apparent that it would be that way for a while and I just lost interest … I was buying several discs when I jumped in, and going through them last night found a couple new Colt Proto's (DX) with stickers still on … any value to them or should I just list them with all the regular plastic I have?? .. thanks!

Hey folks … I got real involved a few years back and then got very sick about a year later and wasn't able to get out and throw. It quickly became apparent that it would be that way for a while and I just lost interest … I was buying several discs when I jumped in, and going through them last night found a couple new Colt Proto's (DX) with stickers still on … any value to them or should I just list them with all the regular plastic I have?? .. thanks!

There's some listed on eBay for like 50 bucks but it isn't a popular mold so I would say any added value for being a prototype would be minuscule.

Colt prototypes were/are awesome discs. Probably too many around to have huge value, but who knows? see what you can get for them...

Latest posts