• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Eagle KC Pro in good shape for age. Found in lake, but had to have landed the

If it's tiny you may be able to push the thorn out and melt the plastic back, but it wouldn't be legal.

Another idea Sid, Trick it out for glow disc. Glow tape (rings and stencils) and one of them famcy led light up rigs. Classic and pretty disc with some bionics going on.

... adding to the ad hoc mentioning of things that crush disc value are cigarette stains.

And on my first thread start! Do I get anything? Maybe a new putting basket? Could really use one!! [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

You already got a free disc. Now you want free basket too? :rolleyes:

It sure was nice of you to post this here. What course do you play in OKC? I'm sure there is a local there that would probably like it back.
The guy left a last name, assuming that's what Wasson is. I swam in snake infested waters to find my disc and came across a few others. I did call the ones with phone numbers, but it's not my job to play Private Eye, searching down clues for those that don't leave a number, or even a full name.

Frankly, I was hesitant to call the ones with numbers. They knew where their discs were and chose not to get in the water.

But thanks for your sanctimonious advice.

Last edited:
Who said I was going to sell it? Is this how everyone acts on this board? Because it doesn't reflect what I see on the courses I play every day.

Yes, I know I'm new, but I have not started a smartass back and forth with anyone. Doesn't mean I won't engage when attacked. Not a big fan of bullies; written, verbal or otherwise.

Last edited:
Who said I was going to sell it? Is this how everyone acts on this board? Because it doesn't reflect what I see on the courses I play every day.

Yes, I know I'm new, but I have not started a smartass back and forth with anyone. Doesn't mean I won't engage when attacked. Not a big fan of bullies; written, verbal or otherwise.

I reread this thread again. I don't think you have any reason to be upset. Nobody has attacked you in any way, and many members have been very helpful in telling you what you have, and what its value is. Sure, some members would prefer that you put more effort into returning a disc that isn't yours, but you at least called the ones that had numbers, so that's good.

Some things to keep in mind: there are stickied posts in this forum specifically for these types of questions (disc identification and appraisal), so you don't need to start a new thread for things like this in the future. Also, just because people are honest with you and will tell you multiple times that your disc is not worth very much, that doesn't mean they're attacking you. The people on this forum, although sometimes argumentative and sarcastic, are, in my experience, very helpful and willing to offer advice. Maybe you shouldn't act like a victim when you get exactly what you request.

You have mentioned nothing except questions about its value. No one's bullying you. Chances are that thorn made it a water disc for Wasson so even if you managed to find him, he'd tell you to keep it.

With social media being so prevalent today, a couple posts on the local disc pages with the pic would be all the effort that would need to be made which is less than you've had to make for this thread. Since you won't make that effort, you have a disc that will probably become a valuable part of the core of your bag. Enjoy it until it cracks, or you find something else to replace it that you like better.

Any ideas on value?

Um, your first post here gave people an idea of your intentions. Hey I found somebody's disc in the lake, um what is it worth? :\

Pond divers aren't very well liked here, you aren't the first and won't be the last, so prepare yourself for a bumpy road if you want to defend this practice. Majority of posters here would find a way to return discs to their rightful owners instead of justifying why they deserve to keep what they find. Not really a personal attack on you, just giving you the hard truth on what to expect.

If you feel threatened by this thread, I would interested to see how you handle real life stressors.

This thread is going in the crapper real quick.

Bottom line is with that thorn going through the flight plate the value drops to pretty much nothing. The disc is not legal for PDGA play which means it's only useful as a casual thrower (and I'm sure it still flies great). Holes in the flight plate are tough to fix because the plastic is so thin in that part of the disc. You're more likely to screw it up even more than you are to fix it.

Throw it, enjoy it, give it back, do whatever. You're not going to get any money for it.

I read through again myself, and noted who said what, something I hadn't been doing as the thread slowly progressed.

I am thankful to the majority of you who were polite, honest and helpful; and I apologize for painting the board with a broad brush. I let a couple of snide remarks ruffle my feathers, something I try not to let happen until it becomes a pattern.

My bad, guys.

P.S. I'm one of the most sarcastic people I know in real life. I've just found it doesn't translate too well on message boards, particularly when people dont know each other.

Last edited:
I read through again myself, and noted who said what, something I hadn't been doing as the thread slowly progressed.

I am thankful to the majority of you who were polite, honest and helpful; and I apologize for painting the board with a broad brush. I let a couple of snide remarks ruffle my feathers, something I try not to let happen until it becomes a pattern.

My bad, guys.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hey, Sid. I wish you good discin'.

Hey man, it's cool. I get it. You swam in snake infested waters to retrieve discs from the pit. You called the ones with numbers but thought about keeping those too because you were the brave one that had done all the work. I know, I've been there once too. Finding discs with no number is great fun. Especially 10x KC eagles. If you ever run into Wasson, ask him if he would like it back. If he tells you to keep it that's great. If he wants it back, give it to him. Maybe someday it will be your thrower that you had an accident with and threw it into a weird spot in the pond. Maybe some other dude will go out and brave the waters and pull it out and you'll get it back. Sometimes you just never know.

Next time you want to find out what something is worth though, just post it in this thread right here okay?

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128139&page=4

Innova Valkyrie CE in good shape for age. Found in basket, but had to have landed....

Hey everyone, I have a question related to this thread.

Found this disc yesterday on the course (can you believe it? Just sitting there in the basket!)

Does anyone know how much I can sell it for? Need money to feed my gambling addiction, LOL!

s-l1000.jpg

When I found it I didn't realize that there was a phone # on the back; left quickly because there was a group of people approaching me when I grabbed it out of the basket.
I hate bullies!
Anyway, I don't feel compelled to call the number. What am I, a professional telephone dialer? They knew where their disc was when they left it in that basket.

Thanks in advance for your help, but if you're going to reply in a way that I don't like, beware! Just because I ran away from that group of people on the course, doesn't mean I won't engage when attacked.

I had a kind soul return one of my first discs that I'd lost and written off, and it had no ink. That kind of respect for others really struck a chord with me. Because of that I try to list on the local pages every disc I find, ink or not. I have also gone into snake-infested waters not realizing how infested it really was.

I also have more frisbees than I will ever be able to throw so returning a disc to someone who'll throw it seems more valuable to me than setting it on a rack in my basement. I've also seen some nasty confrontations when someone saw another person with their disc (not going to get into how I feel about how things went down there, but I don't get how fists get flown over a piece of plastic). It's just not worth it to me.

Not trying to rub salt in the wounds, Sid. Just relaying my experiences.

Hey everyone, I have a question related to this thread.

Found this disc yesterday on the course (can you believe it? Just sitting there in the basket!)

Does anyone know how much I can sell it for? Need money to feed my gambling addiction, LOL!

s-l1000.jpg

When I found it I didn't realize that there was a phone # on the back; left quickly because there was a group of people approaching me when I grabbed it out of the basket.
I hate bullies!
Anyway, I don't feel compelled to call the number. What am I, a professional telephone dialer? They knew where their disc was when they left it in that basket.

Thanks in advance for your help, but if you're going to reply in a way that I don't like, beware! Just because I ran away from that group of people on the course, doesn't mean I won't engage when attacked.

Odd disc choice to just be sitting in the basket. Very few people can even reach that basket.

The guy left a last name, assuming that's what Wasson is. I swam in snake infested waters to find my disc and came across a few others. I did call the ones with phone numbers, but it's not my job to play Private Eye, searching down clues for those that don't leave a number, or even a full name.

Frankly, I was hesitant to call the ones with numbers. They knew where their discs were and chose not to get in the water.

But thanks for your sanctimonious advice.

You've got the most on point avatar on this forum (except for, probably, me) -- totally stuck halfway to thinking.

True story. Found a 8/10 CE Leo on a mountain course with nothing but a symbol on the back and posted on the course FB page using only the front of the disc. A few ppl claimed it was their but couldn't confirm the symbol so I told them they were full of it. Eventually figuring I could keep it, I bagged it and headed to a course 80 miles away. I got on a casual round card with a couple of locals and when I pulled out the Leo, one of the locals tells me he knows the guy who lost the disc and tells me the symbol he uses. After texting his buddy who was estatic that it was found, I hand the disc over to the local. Never even got to throw it lol