• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Eagle KC Pro in good shape for age. Found in lake, but had to have landed the

True Story: I found a nicely seasoned candy pro Firebird at Blue Lake. No number. Just a first name and half a PDGA #. Managed to track the guy down by asking around, posting on FB, etc. Dude seemed happy when I finally got his number and texted him. He came and met me. I gave it back. He barely said thanks. Then we were starting to play a round and he threw another super fancy disc so very poorly right into the same area of high grass.

I wished him luck and finished out my round alone.

Still, thanks or no thanks, it was the right thing to do.

Another true story lol I found a super sun weathered disc with only a capital M and some barely visible scattered numbers on it and after washing it with my drinking water, slowly started to dial the phone number, one digit at a time with lots of squinting, angle shifts, asking guys on my card, etc. Every number typed eliminated 1-3 ppl in my contacts list until about the 4th number. My buddy Mordecai's name, the man himself being on the card behind us, kept staring at me on my phone's screen all the way to the end. Strangely confusing at the time. Turns out it was sitting exactly where he lost it a year and a half prior.

Last edited:
I'm with you guys on calling people if they leave their number on a disc. I do it every time. Just wish the community at large felt the same. I would guess I'm approaching triple digits in negative turnover margin through the years. I'd say I get called maybe 1 out of 5 times. And even the ones that call can suddenly get squirrelly on the meet up.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

You've got the most on point avatar on this forum (except for, probably, me) -- totally stuck halfway to thinking.
Touche'!

I always put thought - well, as much as I can muster before my brain hurts - into all message board avatars. [emoji851]

Last edited:
True Story: I found a nicely seasoned candy pro Firebird at Blue Lake. No number. Just a first name and half a PDGA #. Managed to track the guy down by asking around, posting on FB, etc. Dude seemed happy when I finally got his number and texted him. He came and met me. I gave it back. He barely said thanks. Then we were starting to play a round and he threw another super fancy disc so very poorly right into the same area of high grass.

I wished him luck and finished out my round alone.

Still, thanks or no thanks, it was the right thing to do.
I lost my legend pat with the Minnesota moose on it at blue lake 2 weeks ago, the one you brokered for me.

If you find it I'd definitley say thanks. Again. Man I miss that thing. (I shed blood in that blackberry brumble)