• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova Factory Store freebie Friday

Any F2s I've gotten in the past have just had the standard F2 stamp. Sounds like you got lucky :D

Do the F2 Friday discs always have a stamp other than the standard F2? My Tern has a Halloween stamp, first time I've ordered the free disc.
From now through Oct 31st, random orders may receive our spooky fun Halloween stamp on certain F2 discs. Trick or Treat!!!
https://twitter.com/InnovaProShop/status/1586068379755892736?s=20&t=Q4cjLyakFN-MqRp0glROlA

they've done flag foils with the standard F2 stamp for July 4th weekend orders in the past.

Do the F2 Friday discs always have a stamp other than the standard F2? My Tern has a Halloween stamp, first time I've ordered the free disc.

Yep, all the F2s last week had that Halloween stamp. Otherwise, they are always the standard stamp.

Yep, all the F2s last week had that Halloween stamp. Otherwise, they are always the standard stamp.

Not all, but at least the Freebie Friday Terns did.

Attachments

• D17F613C-DA83-47D7-B18A-7C653C12BC80.jpg
    D17F613C-DA83-47D7-B18A-7C653C12BC80.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 47A026B6-ABAD-47E1-8613-8FB53222285C.jpg
    47A026B6-ABAD-47E1-8613-8FB53222285C.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Buy 3 discs use code 'chompchomp' & get a Turkey stamped F2 Champ Caiman.
proshop.innovadiscs.com/f2-friday/

Jumped on this one. Little late birthday gift for myself.

Have wanted to try a Caiman, have wanted my own Champ Mako3, and have been wanting a backup Henna Roc3. Decided today is the day to get my first Sexton Firebird.

Xmas came early this year I guess -

Done with your Christmas shopping? Maybe just one more cool gift for yourself? F2 Friday starts EARLY this year! Add 3+ discs and enter 'merrydiscmas' to get a sweet Holiday-themed F2 HALO Mako3 for FREE!
Restrictions apply, check link below 🎄
https://proshop.innovadiscs.com/f2-friday/

Anyone with more Innova factory store experience... I requested colors in the notes... do they try to accommodate or will they throw in whatever?

Anyone with more Innova factory store experience... I requested colors in the notes... do they try to accommodate or will they throw in whatever?

They've done a great job with my requests, and I order probably twice a month. I paste the same note each time - "Please select bright/light discs - orange, pink, teal are great. Thanks!"

After a couple weeks off they dropped a great one today - Star Destroyer

It might be cold out there but we're coming in HOT w/the 1st F2 Friday of the year! Get the world's most popular distance driver for FREE when you add 3+ discs and enter 'destroythecomp' at checkout. Check link 4 restrictions.

After a couple weeks off they dropped a great one today - Star Destroyer

It might be cold out there but we're coming in HOT w/the 1st F2 Friday of the year! Get the world's most popular distance driver for FREE when you add 3+ discs and enter 'destroythecomp' at checkout. Check link 4 restrictions.

and I just bought one Tuesday 166g, great headwind disc. Maybe I should pickup a backup, and some g-star's I've been thinking about.

I made my first purchase on F2's since the last one 17 months ago. Should satisfy most of my Innova curiosity picking up G-Star Wraith, G-Star Sidewinder, Star Daedalus, and a Star Halo Mamba.

I was surprised to see that the Star Destroyer is offered all the way down to 135g.

I requested colors in the notes... do they try to accommodate or will they throw in whatever?

vidmate.app stream videos

I selected my colors on the 6th for all 5 discs. They all came with the colors I choose, but one of them only had one color left.

Quick delivery, order on Friday and arrived on Monday from California, I live in Virginia.

The Thunderbird blends the torque resistance of the Firebird with the glide of our Teebird into a single utility driver with serious range. Add 3+ discs & enter 'onetorulethemall' to get an F2 Champion Thunderbird for FREE!! Restrictions apply*