• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova Factory Store freebie Friday

Yet another Roc last week so didn't bother. I had a Mystere once but hit the road and never got another, kinda Tern-ish

Ever wondered about the flight of the Innova Mystere? Wonder no longer. This [11|6|-2|2] smooth-flyer is a hidden gem in our driver lineup. Add 3+ discs and enter 'mysterysolved' to get an F2 Halo Star Mystere for FREE!!! Link for details.
https://proshop.innovadiscs.com/f2-friday/

Hi all,
What do we have this week?

The F2 Friday Halo love continues! This time it's the high-contrast, ever-reliable, and easy-to-control Halo Leopard3. Add 3+ discs and enter 'catinthehat' to get an F2 Halo Star Leopard3 for FREE!!! Link for details.

Another Halo Star Mako3 for my collection today. Actually ordered another one to go with my free one. I think that will make six in my collection now. Is that enough?

Another Halo Star Mako3 for my collection today. Actually ordered another one to go with my free one. I think that will make six in my collection now. Is that enough?

How many is 'enough'?
I snarfed one, too. While the F2 halo description mentions 'beefier', and for 'those with bigger power' I am curious to see how that pans out for this noodle arm. Perhaps a touch of fade will be nice as an option.
Love my Mako3s.
(Almost as much as my Comets.)

How many is 'enough'?
I snarfed one, too. While the F2 halo description mentions 'beefier', and for 'those with bigger power' I am curious to see how that pans out for this noodle arm. Perhaps a touch of fade will be nice as an option.
Love my Mako3s.
(Almost as much as my Comets.)

I have a noodle arm as well, but I like them in the 180 range and they stay pretty straight for me. The Comet is a great complement to the Mako3 in my bag, as I use that when I need to shape shots. The Makos fly straight for me even when I don't necessarily want them to.

I got a 169gm Halo Orc from the Freebie Friday deal, and this thing is crazy overstable. There are supposed to be wind gusts up to 40 mph tomorrow; I'm going to try to get it to turn over into it, but I don't think it's going to happen.

Good old Halo changing discs.

I've hated every Halo version of any mold I've tried:(

Was your Orc orange too? I haven't tried mine but it's gusting up to 25+ mph today so I may try it out.

Good old Halo changing discs.

I've hated every Halo version of any mold I've tried:(

They are definitely a try before you buy and fly differently than other plastics in the same mold. Fond of my HS Mako3s and Hawkeyes, not so much on the others although I've been throwing the HS Roadrunner pretty well in my fieldwork.

I have read that Halo are more over stable, and in my limited experience, maybe 5 of mine and 5 of a buddy's, I fully agree. All are more over stable than same discs in other plastics.

I got one of those f2 Orcs a couple weeks before they were the freebie disc. Haven't thrown it yet, but I've like all the halo discs I've gotten. I will agree they're more overstable than regular star plastic.
Gotta get them at the Innova pro shop or used though. The local retailers are often $5-10 more than Innova.

Or get Halos via F2 Friday. Lately, every Friday Freebie is Halo. My issue is, I throw lighter weight drivers, and many of the Halos are only available in heavier weights.

Got mine today - beautiful red-orange with a splotch in the middle, 172g. Sounds like I got a headwind fighter. Never thrown an Orc. Feels good in the hand, especially in this plastic.

Was your Orc orange too? I haven't tried mine but it's gusting up to 25+ mph today so I may try it out.
Mine is a grayish color. A hyzer into the tall grass needs to be avoided, or it slips into another universe. They weren't kidding about it being a wind fighter...it don't care about no stinking wind. Not a disc I'll carry a lot, but it will have it's uses.

The Roc3 I got as the freebie last month made the bag and I've never been a Roc thrower. I might need this as a backup...

Faster, flatter, and more torque resistant than the beloved original, the Roc3 is a straight-flying mid for those with a smooth, powerful swing. Add 3+ discs and enter 'roc34me' to try a Champion Roc3 for FREE! Check link for details.
proshop.innovadiscs.com/f2-friday/
I could never throw mid ranges, but…. Took one lesson with a coach (so far), changed my grip, and now, only 6 throws so far, but I am loving my Champion Roc3! About 200', straight to slightly right, and it flew almost exactly the same every throw! That is useful for me! I have not had it on a course yet. If that holds up, and it flies predictably for shorter shots too, it might just become my favorite disc, and prior to that one lesson, I couldn't even throw it! The grip change - I used to have all four fingers against the rim - we just moved my pointer finger a smidge off the rim, and squeeze tight with my thumb on top close to my pointer finger. The old way, mids felt big and loose in my hand, floppy, and I had zero control throwing them. Now the Champion Roc3 feels like it was made for me! I threw about 5-6 mid ranges, but the Roc3 left no doubt it is the one (others included Fuse, Mako3, Pearl, Truth, and a couple Buzzes). The Buzzes flew the next best, then the Mako3, but the Roc3 - I can't wait to get to a course and see what I can do with it! Please keep it up!

Latest posts