• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova Factory Store freebie Friday

Discs arrived 3 days early...but it's 20 degrees with wind and an ice storm expected within the next 10-12 hours :(

sweet

so how were they

They look great, as usual, it's kind of hard to tell why they were x-outs. One has some excess flashing and another has a single black spot in the rim.

Colors really pop too, the champ Mamba is so bright my wife thought it was glow plastic. The Cobra (I'm re-visiting some old molds) is a gorgeous teal. White pro Vulcan has a star plastic feel but maybe less grip than usual on Pro and the clear champ SL has one tiny bubble in the rim - won't matter once dyed.

Every time I play with someone, they seem to have a Champ Mako3. And at some point in comparing bags, they tell me to throw it. And I love the flight. Then they offer to trade it for something, but I don't really have anything in my bag that I want to give up. I tell them not to worry about it and that I'll buy one when I get home. Then I don't.

Today is the day.

And I forgot. Lol.

Just not meant to be. I guess I'm destined to cycle Rocs.

Today's F2 Friday promo is in honor of the craziest and windiest shot ever thrown, the 1108' (337m) smash by David Wiggins Jr in Primm, NV, on March 28th, 2016. 💪 Add 3+ discs and 'worldrecord' to try an F2 Champion boss 4 FREE!

Def picking up this one:

On days like these, you need something you can trust, and there's almost nothing as trustworthy as a Champion Firebird. Add 3+ discs and 'wontfoolyou' in the coupon code box to get an F2 Champion Firebird for FREE! Check the link for details.
https://proshop.innovadiscs.com/f2-friday/

Just got these, they look great except the dark red Eagle-L (I asked for bright colors only!!)
The freebie Firebird looks incredible it's such a bright pink I could see it from the next course over

Just got these, they look great except the dark red Eagle-L (I asked for bright colors only!!)
The freebie Firebird looks incredible it's such a bright pink I could see it from the next course over

Was supposed to get mine today, but they didn't show. Which is a bummer because it is supposed to be cold and wet all weekend.

Ordered a 160-164 Champ Wraith, which I hope can be my forehand distance disc and a DX Destroyer and DX Teebird, both of which I cycle. I hope it is that really firm chalky DX and not that swirly, softer stuff that chunks like I got last time.

And I bag Champ Firebirds, so another backup there.

dangit, yet another disc I throw in the plastic I prefer, had hoped to skip this week:

The easy-flying Sidewinder is today's F2 Friday special. Add 3+ discs and 'silkysmooth' to get an F2 Star Sidewinder for FREE!!! Link below for the deets.

dangit, yet another disc I throw in the plastic I prefer, had hoped to skip this week:

The easy-flying Sidewinder is today's F2 Friday special. Add 3+ discs and 'silkysmooth' to get an F2 Star Sidewinder for FREE!!! Link below for the deets.

I don't throw these, but they are on the list of discs that I'd like to try.

With that said, I have a Callie McMorran Innova tourney coming up in a week, so I've got at least 1 disc coming my way and maybe a couple if I can play well.

I don't throw these, but they are on the list of discs that I'd like to try.

They've been a staple for me for 12-13 years now. No matter how good or bad my form/arm is feeling I can count on it to work a lot of different lines both FH and BH. It's on the chart near the roadrunner but I don't find it nearly that understable, maybe a little early in the flight, it flips to flat pretty quickly.

It also seems to be my chain-out ace disc - I've hit about 7 baskets over that time that didn't stick.

They also added OOP champ Coyotes, about 70 left.

Ace with last week's freebie Firebird! First throw ever with this disc too, almost threw a Whippet but remembered I had this in the bag to try out.

picture.php
[/IMG]

I carry star terns, but it is a really good disc, even in a light wind

At [12|6|-2|2], the Tern's exceptional glide makes it a perfect disc for most players looking for extra distance off the tee. Add 3+ discs and 'ternitup' to try an F2 Champion Tern for FREE!!! Check link for details.
https://proshop.innovadiscs.com/f2-friday/
#discgolf

Latest posts