• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova Junior Team

Shooter14

Eagle Member
So I guess nobody has started a thread about this! Why not?! I am gonna do my very best to get them to let me have a chance at making the Junior Team, but who knows?! So anyway, what are your thoughts, concerns, ideas, etc about this new idea? Please let us all know how you feel about it, and why! Thanks!:hfive: :popcorn:

Paul is a 100% class act for doing this. I am a junior, and this gives me something to strive for

Paul is a 100% class act for doing this. I am a junior, and this gives me something to strive for[/QUOTE/]
Exactly! He realizes that he was given an excellent, life changing opportunity by Innova, and would like to give others the same exact opportunity. It will be my goal for the next bit of my DG "career" if you will. Any one else care to chime in?

Exactly, hopefully I will be able to meet paul this summer

I am jealous of these kids, I mean I'm only 19 but i wish that i could've even known disc golf existed when i was their age! i wish i knew about it at an earlier time :) such an amazing sport!

I think it is awesome. This will help promote the sport and give those kids a great outlet to express themselves. Paul is even cooler in my eyes now.

I think it's pretty cool that they are trying to help out the younger players. Buuuuut, that in the bag of the one kid made me mad jelly.

I think it's pretty cool that they are trying to help out the younger players. Buuuuut, that in the bag of the one kid made me mad jelly.

Jacob Courtis is a small beast and definitely part of the future of disc golf, i play with him and his dad sometimes and watchin him bomb 350+ is a sight to see. His driving form is like mcbeast combined with garret gurthie, he does the mcbeast pump then in the reach back goes under his arm.

He came in second in juniors 10 and under at 2013 am worlds

Maddie Rogers is a little girl from Arkansas who made the team, ive play with her and her dad before at a few tournies, she is gonna be really good

I've been saying this for a few years now: Anthony Barela is going to be good; really, really good. The kid throws a mini further than most people throw a full sized disc. Just a few weeks ago he beat Devan Owens in a tournament, and he is only 13.

I've been saying this for a few years now: Anthony Barela is going to be good; really, really good. The kid throws a mini further than most people throw a full sized disc. Just a few weeks ago he beat Devan Owens in a tournament, and he is only 13.

Is there any video of him playing other than that one youtube vid of him putting?

congrats to matty kashima. I'm glad I get to play against him every now and then, good competitor

I played with Joel Maury-Holmes and his dad a few times when we used to live in the same time. Good kid, good family, great ambassadors for disc golf. Very pleased to see him on the team.

Is there any video of him playing other than that one youtube vid of him putting?

Not that I am aware of. However, he just won the advanced division at GCC over the weekend. It wouldn't surprise me if someone was filming.

I think there's like a hole of him during the final 9 at 2012 Worlds on DiscGolfLive ... no idea which episode though :\

Last edited:
I want to see a Anthont Barela in the bag video. He sounds like a complete stud.

Latest posts