• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] INNOVA Naming mistakes/mold change without a name change

so any dart throwers throw goblins too? i'm just thinking this might be two different discs that are just a copy....

since innova changed the name it is kinda okay for it since you would know what you are getting even if the dart was 100 percent the same as a goblin they are just copies not mislabled.

I have two DX Viper-X's.
Classic Roc has a couple of different molds.
Might have been posted..Valkyrie+,VK,VL
Wraith, Wraith-X

Last edited:
necro bump!!!

i just heard they changed the sidewinder to plus mold!!!

sidewinder indeed has slanted rims. there is a thread about it somewhere. im at work and cant copypastas but it shouldnt be too hard to find

necro bump!!!

i just heard they changed the sidewinder to plus mold!!!

Ugh. Just recently, or have they been doing this for a while? All plastic types?

Dang it, now I have to go down to my disc stash check the Sidewinders I bought a few months ago...

Ugh. Just recently, or have they been doing this for a while? All plastic types?

Dang it, now I have to go down to my disc stash check the Sidewinders I bought a few months ago...

been a decent while. i have 5 new ones and only one is the regular rimmed one.

i also have a disc marked SW that is a speed 10+ disc. im currently talking to their customer service about it but they stopped responding. :thmbdown: and i was talking to two different people

Holy Moses INNOVA has a lot of molds! Does anyone own one of every mold put out by INNOVA? How many discs would that even be?

Holy Moses INNOVA has a lot of molds! Does anyone own one of every mold put out by INNOVA? How many discs would that even be?

In the PDGA list there are 111 different molds listed. But looking at all the main molds and mold variations existing (For ex plus molds, Ontario, Rancho, San M) it should be close 200?

Has it been confirmed that there's more than the TB and TL? I know the engraving has changed but did the mold shape change or did they just replace part of it with a newer piece that has different engraving but the same shape?

The Brinster mold is different and more stable. Not sure if anyone covered this but I don't feel like reading.