• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova pro shop - other brand equivalents?

I wanted to see what different companies had out there for factory pro shops.

I try to buy discs directly from the artist for special stamps whenever possible.

Skulboy is one and his store link is here:
http://skulboy.storenvy.com
Most others you can find on FB.

Its a good idea to find the various pro shops in FB, too, and follow them.
You typically get a heads up on anything cool coming out that way.

giphy.gif

Innova is not (or should not be) a disc golf retailer.
Isn't that a decision for them to make as a business?

What about the case of DD? A 'disc golf company' that started as a retailer. Are they ok to sell discs in your world?

Well if you don't get it i cant help you. Sorry! The concept is pretty simple.

Its also why i dont shop at home depot when they compete directly with all of my guys.

Ok, so did we get an answer? I think we did..... It appears there are a few manufactures web sites and AIM's not having none of it.

Hey, you know I love ya, but are a bit salty on this one.

Lol sorry i just see the big picture. Its no wonder disc golfers and retailers have struggled to make a living for over 30 years now.

Im far from salty as it isnt how i make a living. I really feel for those who do though it is hard to compete. Nearly impossible.

No its probably because disc golf is a niche sport and the market isn't big outside of areas with lots of courses.

Get over yourself.

Doesn't Innova protect their vendors/retailers at tournaments (and other situations) by not allowing their pros to sell plastic?

I was reading that you have to buy in tremendous bulk from the Innova factory store, so maybe this isn't a prob.

AIM, you have a good heart and I love your passion. Thanks for helping me see the other side of things, plus you self-depreciating and humorous. Stay strong man.

Last edited: