• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Offer] Innova rare/oop some discraft..Vibram VP no FN proto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vk4492

Account hacked

Attachments

• drivers.jpg
    drivers.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 346
  • mcbeth1.jpg
    mcbeth1.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 188
  • Putters.jpg
    Putters.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
Just a heads up people, I am a little worried that this could be scam post. I sent funds and the OP said that it was shipped but didn't provide tracking number.

I then looked up name on the Facebook disc golf feedback group and the feedback on this person was not good!

I am hoping for the best but buyers be warned. PayPal goods and services is always the safest option.

Same here. I paid for some discs in this thread via PayPal several days ago. The Op of the thread claimed they would send a tracking number but they have not.

I sent a private message today that I know the OP read because they soon logged in and went to their private messaging after this. No response from them.

I have entered a PayPal transaction dispute concerning vk4492, stating that the item has not been received.
I'll keep everyone posted on how this goes.

He just opened his DGCR account, no posts, no feedback, starts with these listings, with no prices listed, etc. come on guys, this thing stunk from the start, always use PP G&S, etc.

Glad you got yours. I still don't have tracking info. Kinda afraid I'm out $15. Venmo was a poor choice. I'm too trusting of people.

I see that. What even is he point of that? Sucks that a decent number of disc golfers are scummy.

I got my package from vk4492 a few days ago. It appears that it was only after I enlisted the help of Paypal, which communicated with vk4492 with the implicit threat of intervention, that the package was finally shipped. Still, the package contained just 3 of the 4 discs that I paid for. I have not gotten the 4th disc, and do not expect I ever will. vk4492 told me that this disc was already sold to someone else.

vk4492 is either a child or an extremely immature and irresponsible person. I do not advise engaging in any transactions with this person.

I got my package from vk4492 a few days ago. It appears that it was only after I enlisted the help of Paypal, which communicated with vk4492 with the implicit threat of intervention, that the package was finally shipped. Still, the package contained just 3 of the 4 discs that I paid for. I have not gotten the 4th disc, and do not expect I ever will. vk4492 told me that this disc was already sold to someone else.

vk4492 is either a child or an extremely immature and irresponsible person. I do not advise engaging in any transactions with this person.

You should post this as feedback on his profile. Best way to let everyone know for the future.
Do it here if you want.

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/itrader.php?u=96992

Last edited:
Submitted my negative feedback. Won't help me get my disc. Probably got the money he wanted and won't scam by this username again.

If this is too personal a question, no response needed, but I gotta ask:

How much money did you all send this clown?

It just seems like a lot of effort for minimal payoff. Create an account, upload photos, make a post on the MP...

...Wait to see if anyone bites...

...Then a few PMs to negotiate prices and set up PayPal/Venmo. All for what, maybe tens of dollars? It just seems to me like a minimum wage job flipping burgers would be a much more efficient way to make a buck.

If this is too personal a question, no response needed, but I gotta ask:

How much money did you all send this clown?

It just seems like a lot of effort for minimal payoff. Create an account, upload photos, make a post on the MP...

...Wait to see if anyone bites...

...Then a few PMs to negotiate prices and set up PayPal/Venmo. All for what, maybe tens of dollars? It just seems to me like a minimum wage job flipping burgers would be a much more efficient way to make a buck.

I offered 60 and he responded by asking for "tweak" in addition to cash. Thinking the poster is not looking for a fortune, short term solution type stuff it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.