• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Stamp Styles

For the sake of bumping this thread, here in an awesome one I got today. rainbow #4? #6?
9zn3bt.jpg

I wouldn't call it rainbow

I think if you saw more of the foil a better pattern would emerge

zj, when you get foil samples for stamping, do they have actual names, or just cryptic "catalog numbers?"

In any case, I would like to know what the pattern is on NuNinja's disc! I can't tell if the pattern is different from the one I have categorized as "Rainbow #6," or if is the same with different colors.

Bumping to see if zj1002 has some insight ^^^

They have catalog numbers. We use some basic sample guides and don't really buy enough to warrant getting all that special stuff so I have no clue what exact name or # it is. The catalog numbers almost never tell you anything about the pattern.

Any new stamps out there from the recent Innova disc releases?

I spotted this one in Spmurphy23's Marketplace thread that I hadn't seen before:

dt1pjQL.jpg

Attachments

• FB Stamp.jpg
    FB Stamp.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:
do way have any dates on stamps? As in, when they first came out? Specifically looking for when the first Oil Slick stamps popped up

Any new stamp types spotted on the new Foxbat/Atlas/Novas?

Minor update to the Stamp Style tables for the new year. First three...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Stamp 1of5 12-31-13.jpg
    Stamp 1of5 12-31-13.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 440
  • Stamp 2of5 12-31-13.jpg
    Stamp 2of5 12-31-13.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 435
  • Stamp 3of5 12-31-13.jpg
    Stamp 3of5 12-31-13.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 435
Tables 4 of 5, and 5 of 5

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Stamp 4of5 12-31-13.jpg
    Stamp 4of5 12-31-13.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 428
  • Stamp 5of5 12-31-13.jpg
    Stamp 5of5 12-31-13.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 430
Any new Innova stamp types out there? Post 'em up!

Here are 3 new ones/variants I've found in the wild:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 384
A few more stamp types found in the wild...

Jelly bean:
attachment.php

This one might be the same as the camo/anaconda stamp above, but this is a better pic of it:
attachment.php

This one is a reflective holo stamp, but I think it is different. This one is kind of "banded," where only strips of the stamp reflect rainbow colors, where adjacent strips don't. It's kind of hard to see:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 331
  • Picture2.jpg
    Picture2.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 330
  • Picture3.jpg
    Picture3.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 327
Here's another of your new "reflective party time" that shows the pattern as a whole.

Attachments

• SB_Aviar_1.jpg
    SB_Aviar_1.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 79
It's been a while - any of the new Innova releases have new stamp styles / colors?

This is a super cool thread, an update would be lovely.

DM discs have fireworks, gold camo, and freshly cut grass at least. Or whatever you want to call them.

edit. on second thoughts, those might be mini bubbles, camo/anaconda, and leaf pattern, respectively, all on the list

This is a super cool thread, an update would be lovely.

DM discs have fireworks, gold camo, and freshly cut grass at least. Or whatever you want to call them.

edit. on second thoughts, those might be mini bubbles, camo/anaconda, and leaf pattern, respectively, all on the list

Thanks! I think you're right... These stamp styles / foils often times don't have an official name, but I think they're captured:
  • As you mentioned, I think fireworks = what I have listed as mini bubbles,
  • gold camo = camo/anaconda (I can add gold as a color - thanks!)
  • and freshly cut grass = leaf pattern,
but...

Post any examples that you think are different colors, different types, etc. I still check this thread so anything that is new out there I can (eventually) get on an updated list.

I'm liking the matte stamps in colors instead of just black and white. It leads to some strange combos like my merlot jl katana with a yellow stamp.

would love to get my hands on more Innova "Bar Stamp" w/graphic, "Party Time" and "pink gloss" stamped discs! ;)

oh, and bubbles!