• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Stud: New PnA

Does anyone other then you care?
I seriously think you are the only person in the world that actually thinks "VTech" is a real thing.

Let go of your hate. Just asking a question. Thought that was what forums were about.

Probably just the original colt. It would be cool if it was the classic roc.
Vtech is a real thing insomuch as Innova uses the term for certain discs. Vtech, Gyro, Hyperlift meh...

It apparently comes with one of these for easy retrieval in the woods and snow...

44605d1420780273-stud-finder-8361354.jpg

Can we cover all bases and call it the Colt3VPlusL...molded partially in San Marino, Ontario and Rancho.

Reminds me of the fun we used to make of trendy nonsensical beers, Bud Dry Ice Lime Red Lite, in a vortex bottle that changes colors when it gets cold.

Reminds me of the fun we used to make of trendy nonsensical beers, Bud Dry Ice Lime Red Lite, in a vortex bottle that changes colors when it gets cold.

Hey now. Don't bash the vortex bottle. You can chug the **** out of those things

I'm not sure why people hate on all of Innova's new molds. Yeah, I get it, they have a lot, and have pretty much every shot covered, but is that it? Even when you cover every shot, are you covering every grip? When other companies are out there getting a piece of the business, that means there is more business to be had! When they launch a new plastic, that means they're also trying to cater to more golfers! I say keep em coming!!!

Latest posts